How are Importing aseptic tomato paste quality to Morocco done? First of all, we will introduce you to the process of producing tomato paste in the factory. You can contact us for the tomato paste trade.
The process of preparing quality tomato paste
- Collect and transfer tomatoes to the factory: First, tomatoes are transported from various farms by large and small machines in boxes or in bulk to tomato paste factories, and after the tomatoes are brought to the factory, the quality control unit performs tests on tomato health according to standard 40. Collected tomatoes should be transferred to the factory or refrigerator immediately after picking.
- Sorting: After initial washing, the tomatoes are transferred from the wash basin to the sorting machine by the conveyor belt and spread on the sort tape.Crusher: The inspected tomatoes enter the shredder.
- Hot break(high heat): Crushed tomatoes need a certain amount of heat to be better filtered, to separate the texture of the tomatoes, and to make the tomato juice more efficient.
- Filtering: At this stage, the skin, fine particles, debris and impurities are separated from the tomatoes. The crushed tomatoes enter the filtration stage after hatching.
- Concentration (Batch and Container): An industrial batch or condenser has a double-walled tank with a rotating stirrer inside it so that the tomato juice is circulating and leads to the cooking of the tomato by indirect heat.
- Pasteurization: Pasteurization is the process by which bulk tomato paste is heated by a condensing process to inactivate or kill the microbes in them, such as bacteria, viruses, molds, etc., so that it can be used in the production line.
- Washing and sterilizing cans: The material of the paste cans is usually metal, the inner layer of which is lacquered. These cans must be completely sterilized before filling, which is done automatically by aeration and steam.
- Fill: After washing the cans, the cans are transferred to the filling machine by a conveyor belt.Open the door easily: At this stage, the doors purchased for the paste cans are placed on the can by the sealing device and sealed.
- Cart printing: At present, printing is done immediately after closing, taking into account the improvement of production systems.
- Pasteurizing: At this stage, in order to ensure that there are no active microbes inside the paste cans, the cans need to be placed in hot water tunnels to minimize the possibility of any germs by applying thermal shock to the cans.
- Labeling and printing production information: In most cases, the cans used have a body print. At the end of the pasteurization tunnel, after cooling and drying, with the approval of the factory quality control manager, they are transferred to the jet printer to perform jet welding
Importing aseptic tomato paste
The importing aseptic tomato paste to some countries is done for various reasons. One of them is the lack of enough tomatoes. African countries usually have the most imports. Tomato paste has terms in the field of food, one of the most important of which is aseptic. Which we will explain below:
- aseptic knowledge is one of the most important technologies in the pharmaceutical, food and health industries. Be aware of all the details and conditions that a spy product should have. It is an important principle in food exports. That food exporters should keep in mind.
- Keep in mind that any kind of food that wants to travel long distances. And do not have storage space in the refrigerator. He must use the aseptic process. Pastry exporters need the knowledge and technology of aseptic paste to export. And there is no other way to trade with neighboring countries.
Send tomato paste to Morocco
Morocco is a country on the African continent, although it also produces tomato paste. But due to high demand and low annual production, imports of tomato paste are high. Which is done by food businessmen. And this product is usually sent from Asian countries that are active in the field of tomato products. Our company annually exports paste to all parts of Africa.