Export tomato paste production process
- Collection and transfer of export tomatoes to the factory: Tomatoes are first transported from various fields by large and small.machines in boxes or in bulk to tomato paste factories, and after the tomatoes enter the factory, the quality control unit performs tomato health tests according to standard 40. Collected tomatoes should be transported to the factory or refrigerator immediately after harvesting.
- Sorting: After the initial washing, the tomatoes are transferred from the washing pond to the sorting machine by a conveyor and spread on the sorting strip. The sorting machine consists of two adhesive tapes, which include sorting (inspection tape) and washing tape. Workers separate green, rotten, moldy tomatoes, twigs and leaves, as well as dried tomatoes and waste on the conveyor from healthy tomatoes.
- Crusher: Inspected tomatoes enter the shredder. Tomatoes are automatically transferred to the crusher. The crusher contains a series of fixed and movable blades that crush the tomatoes.
- Hot break (high heat): Chopped tomatoes need a certain amount of heat to better smooth, separate the texture of the tomatoes and increase the production of tomato juice.
- Filter: At this stage, the skin, fine particles, pulp and impurities are separated from the tomato. The crushed tomato enters the filtration stage after hatching. Filtration is done in two or three steps, depending on the type of device. High-speed filtering in the first stage, using centrifugal force, passes the crushed tomato on a mesh with large diameter pores, and in the second stage, it performs this process with small diameter pores (in three stages, the diameters are large, It is medium and small).
- Tomato juice storage tank: The tomato juice taken out of the filtration stage is directed to the storage tank. The storage tank containing a stirrer is constantly rotating to prevent the tomato juice from settling.
- Concentration (Batch and Continuus): The batch or industrial concentrator has a double-walled tank with a stirrer rotating inside it to circulate the tomato juice and cause the tomatoes to be cooked by indirect heat.
- Pasteurization: Pasteurization is the process by which bulk tomato paste obtained from the concentrating process is heated to inactivate or kill microbes in them, such as bacteria, viruses, mold, etc., so that it can be used on the production line.
- Can and sterilize: Paste cans are usually made of metal with a lacquered inner layer. These cans must be thoroughly sterilized before filling, which is done automatically by aeration and steaming.
- Fill: After washing the cans, the cans are transferred to the filling machine by the conveyor. Tomato paste filling machine is of piston type which is available in two, three and eight piston types and in two linear and rotary shapes.
- Detention: At this stage, the doors purchased for the paste cans are placed on the can by the sealing machine and sealed.Can printing: At present, with regard to the improvement of production systems, printing takes place immediately after sealing.
- Pasteurization: At this stage, in order to ensure the absence of any active microbes inside the paste cans, the cans need to be placed in tunnels containing hot water to minimize the possibility of any microbes by applying heat shock to the cans.
- Labeling and printing of production information: In most cases, the cans used have a body print. At the end of the Pasteur tunnel, after cooling and drying, with the approval of the factory quality control manager, they are transferred to the jet printer for jetting.
Price list of type tomato paste in Africa
There are different types of tomato paste, which are divided into additives. For example, some of them are added to vegetables such as garlic or even onions. Basil is also added in some others. For this reason, each person can choose one according to their taste. Of course, the paste is simply available for those people who want to add other ingredients themselves. That is why their prices are different. The African continent usually imports a significant amount of tomato paste to the effect of its countries. Contact us to get the price list of different types of tomato paste.
Selling premium tomato paste in Botswana
Botswana is one of the African countries with a significant population. They use tomato paste seasoning in most of their dishes. But provided that the tomato paste is first class and gives a good and excellent taste and color to the food. This type of tomato paste is sold by special stores such as our site.