Do you know the Seller all kinds tomato paste to prepare Italian food sauce? Don’t worry, we will introduce the best of these people to you. And in the following, we will explain to you how to prepare sauce from tomato paste.
How to make homemade sauce with tomato paste
There are several ways to make tomato paste sauce. But according to surveys, we have collected the best and most delicious spices for you in this cooking method. Of course, you can delete any you don’t like.
In the continuation of this section, we first refer to the raw materials. And then we’ll explain how to make it. Here are the ingredients to make a delicious sauce with tomato paste:
- 350 grams of tomato paste
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Vinegar 4 tbsp
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard powder
- Cinnamon 1/2 teaspoon
- 4 tablespoons water
Here’s how to make this sauce:
- To cook homemade red sauce with tomato paste, you must first be careful. You have chosen a large dry and clean container for this purpose.
- The container should be free of moisture and grease. Boil it as much as possible before cooking. After selecting the dish, pour the paste into it and start stirring with a mixer. Then add mustard powder. Mustard powder has a good aroma and flavor and is easily available in grocery stores across the country. Then add the cinnamon powder to the sauce and mustard powder mixture and continue stirring.
- Now you have to add water and vinegar to it and let it boil. When adding these ingredients to the recommended amount in the recipe, be careful. And try to follow it.
- During this time, you need to be a little more patient and mix the ingredients together and mix with a mixer. Stir in the red sauce ingredients in one direction and vigorously to form. Once the sauce is thick and smooth, pour it into a dry, clean container and away from direct sunlight. The resulting sauce should remain for about 10 to 12 hours.
- Then place the dish in the refrigerator. Your sauce is ready to eat right now. Keep in mind that if you keep ketchup sauce in the refrigerator, it will generally last up to a year. But it’s best to finish it every month and use fresh sauce every time. And enjoy its good aroma and taste with your family.
Here are some very important tips for making ketchup sauce:
- Observe hygiene. Boil the cookware.
- The choice of spices is a matter of taste. You can also use balsamic vinegar, fresh lemon juice, butter instead of olive oil and Jamaican pepper and saffron.
- Limit salt intake to the above instructions. Neither less nor more
- Finally, use each of the sauces for up to a week.
The best tomato paste for Italian cuisine
Well, as we said in the previous section, you can make a sauce using tomato paste. And used in dishes cooked with sauce.
Read more about the most famous Italian dishes that have become international today. And in them, tomato sauce and paste play an essential role:
- Spaghetti Bloons
- Margarita Pizza
- Italian Esoboka Ala Milanis
Of course, in order to have a colorful and delicious food, we must use the best tomato paste in its preparation.
Seller all kinds tomato paste organic
Types of tomato paste and sauce, if organic, are more popular among different people. Because if we use it in our food, it will make the taste, color and smell of the food excellent and beautiful.
Therefore, the best tomato paste should be made from natural products. And as we mentioned in the first part, you can also prepare tomato sauce paste.
You can get acquainted with the most reputable seller of tomato paste in the world by contacting our sales expert.