Do you know The best properties tomato paste organic in Asia? What factors determine the price of first class tomato paste?
The best properties of factory tomato paste
The best properties of factory tomato paste are described below:
- According to nutritionists, foods containing probiotics, such as yogurt, kefir or kimchi, can increase the population of good bacteria in our gut and affect the overall health of our body. Researchers at the Technical University of Valencia in Spain recently studied how gut bacteria interact with antioxidants and found that tomato paste, which is rich in antioxidants, can have a great effect on the gut in the presence of good bacteria in the gut.
- Because tomatoes contain a pigment and antioxidant called lycopene, they protect cells from harmful agents. The researchers found that tomatoes also have probiotic properties and can increase the activity of beneficial bacteria in the gut. They have found in tomatoes, one of the main species of good bacteria, that can interact with the antioxidants in tomatoes themselves and have beneficial effects on intestinal health.
- On the other hand, the researchers examined the consumption of cooked or raw tomatoes and concluded that the antioxidant properties of tomatoes, when consumed raw, are lost during digestion. But cooked form and paste can increase the absorption of the antioxidant lycopene during digestion and it is absorbed by the body; Therefore, tomato paste has more benefits than raw tomato.
- Tomato paste contains probiotics and antioxidants that, when consumed or cooked in tomatoes, can help increase intestinal bacteria, thereby improving intestinal health and overall body health, the researchers said.
- Tomato paste is a product of crushed tomatoes without skin and seeds. The long cooking time of the paste causes its concentration. Tomato paste contains a lot of nutrients and important compounds that are present in smaller amounts in raw tomatoes. This feature makes this paste one of the healthiest condiments for cooking.
- Nutrients A tablespoon of tomato paste contains 13 calories and 0 grams of fat, which means that tomato paste does not cause weight gain. Vitamin A is abundant in this red spice which is important for the eyes, fetal growth and fertility. Vitamin C is a heat-insoluble vitamin, and although it is more abundant in raw tomatoes, tomato paste compensates for this deficiency with more antioxidants. Repairing damaged tissues and strengthening the immune system are two important functions of tomato paste for the health of the body. It is also an important source of vitamin K and the B family of vitamins, and contains 5 mg of iron per tablespoon, which helps produce red blood cells. One tablespoon of this paste also has about 162 mg of potassium, which regulates the storage of nutrients in the body.
Prices of organic tomato paste in Asia
As you saw in the previous section, tomato paste has many properties. The more organic the ingredients, the greater the benefits mentioned above. And because the price of organic tomatoes is high in Asia. Therefore, the price of both organic and tomato paste is higher than other types.