Properties tomato paste natural
- Lycopene: it is the most important Properties tomato paste natural, for example, are the best natural source of lycopene, a powerful antioxidant that belongs to the B vitamin family. According to a November 2011 study in the “Classic Database of Systematic Studies”, this substance is always on the news because of its ability to prevent prostate cancer. But research has yielded different results. A study published in the 2012 issue of the journal Neurology reported. Men who take more lycopene are less likely to have a stroke. There are no specific guidelines for the daily consumption of lycopene, but eating about 4 to 8 mg daily is probably enough to reap the benefits. You can get 4.6 mg of lycopene with a tablespoon of tomato paste.
- Vitamin C: Vitamin C is known as an antioxidant, but it also produces neurotransmitters and collagen. Which protects the skin and ligaments of the body. Its antioxidant properties prevent free radical damage to your body. Vitamin C in your skin reduces the damage from sun exposure. Men should have 90 mg of vitamin C in their daily diet, while women need 75 mg of this vitamin. Daily intake of vitamin C for pregnant women increases to 80 mg. People who smoke need 35 mg more every day. One tablespoon of tomato paste contains 3.5 grams of vitamin C.
- Nutrients: Vitamin A, a tablespoon of tomato paste contains 13 calories and is fat-free. This means that consuming this substance does not cause weight gain. It also contains 244 units of vitamin A, which is good for eye health, reproduction and fetal health. Although it has less vitamin C than fresh tomatoes, it has 3.5 mg of antioxidants that improve the immune system and skin repair. It is also a source of vitamin K and several types of B vitamins. Each tablespoon of tomato paste contains 5 mg of iron, which is essential for the function of red blood cells. Tomato paste contains 162 mg of potassium per tablespoon, which helps regulate body fluids and minerals.
Benefits of Tomato Paste in Pregnancy
- Tomatoes contain antioxidants that are released by heat. Therefore, these salts are present in tomato paste. A tablespoon of tomato paste can be a good source of potassium, vitamin C and vitamin B. Therefore, it seems that there is no problem in consuming tomato paste during pregnancy. Tomato paste contains a substance called lycopene, which plays a constructive role in the body. It can also provide some of the iron the mother needs.
- With these interpretations, tomato paste is not only not harmful during pregnancy. It is recommended to use it to some extent. But does this sentence mean that you can use any amount of tomato paste in pregnancy without any restrictions? The answer is definitely no. Because even under normal circumstances, excessive consumption of any food is not right. Let alone during pregnancy, which is of particular importance. In general, if you have doubts about eating certain foods. Be sure to consult your pregnancy doctor.
Buy the most unique tomato paste in Rwanda
Rwanda is a country located on the mainland of East and Central Africa. It shares borders with Congo and Kenya. For this reason, food products such as tomato paste are limited there. As a result, if you want to buy the most unique tomato paste in these conditions. You need to get it from a reputable center that is represented there. As mentioned in the previous section, it is essential for mothers to use tomatoes during pregnancy.