Do you know the best A solution to produce tomato paste first-class in Africa? Where can I get the cheapest tomato paste price?
The best way to produce tomato paste
In this section, we want to explain in detail about the best way to produce tomato paste:
- Tomato paste production generally involves the processes of preparation, dehydration, concentration and packaging. Tomato paste production processes are done with different mechanisms depending on the amount of automation and production capacity. my Company, by examining the needs of producers, offers various solutions for the production of tomato paste. Although tomato paste production strategies can be customized according to the needs of the producers, in general, there are several standard solutions that can be used typically to produce tomato paste, according to experts.
- Production of tomato paste by industrial method
Production of tomato paste by workshop method
Production of tomato paste by home method
Industrial paste production line
The industrial paste production line consists of 4 main parts that receive tomatoes during an integrated operation and offer the final product of tomato paste in cans or jars. Industrial paste production is a method in which all operations are performed automatically and only in cases such as sorting and machines such as fillers that need an operator, manpower is used. The 4 main parts in the industrial paste production line are:
- Preparation section: includes operations of emptying, washing and sorting tomatoes
Dehydration section: includes tomato crushing, dehydration and smoothing tomato pulp
Concentration section: includes vacuum cooking process by Bach and Continuus evaporators (multi-stage)
Packing section: includes filling, sealing, pasteurization and shearing operations
- Industrial paste production line machinery
The production line of industrial paste from the beginning of the operation to its end includes 17 machines that are located in a linear or U-shaped manner in order of operations from washing to packing.
- Workshop paste production line
The workshop paste production line generally includes all parts related to production and packaging, but by simplifying the processes and reducing the number of machines, it is implemented at a much lower initial cost than the industrial paste production line. The production capacity of paste in the workshop method is usually between 5 to 10 tons of tomato input per day, which on average one-fifth of this amount is converted into tomato paste. The workshop paste production line generally includes the following sections:
- Preparation section: includes draining and washing tomatoes
Production section: includes all stages of production including concentration, capping and filling
Packing section: includes printing operations and can sweetening
Machines for the production line of workshop paste
A production line of workshop paste, in case of complete production and packaging processes of tomato paste, includes 10 machines.
- I Production of homemade paste
The home paste production line is in fact a very small production line that was created on the initiative of the capital’s industry experts. This production line will be able to produce 1 to 2 tons of tomato paste per day using only two machines of tomato juicer and cooking pot. The rest of the processes in this line are done manually. The home-made paste production line is especially suitable for farmers who have good access to tomatoes, to produce paste and create added value.
- Buy tomato paste production line
If you have a serious decision to set up a tomato paste production line and you want to reach the production in the shortest possible time, our company experts recommend you to buy a second-hand paste production line.
Prices of premium tomato paste in Africa
As we mentioned in the previous section, how to produce tomato paste. And we introduced you to some of the types of machines needed to produce tomato paste. You should have noticed by now that the production price of first-class tomato paste is due to the fact that the best raw materials as well as the best machines are used in the production line. Therefore, the price of these products is different from products that use non-mechanized devices. Ask us for the best products in Africa at cheap prices.