What to do to buy Buy industrial tomato paste quality in Europe? In the following, we will tell you about the nutritional value of home and industrial tomato paste.
How to prepare tomato paste
- First, wash the tomatoes. Divide into 2 slices in the middle and put in the pot. Melt it and let it boil. Boil the tomato until the skin is peeled.
- Put the tomatoes on a wire rack while boiling. And move the tomatoes on a wire rack to separate the skin and seeds. Some people use a filter to separate the skin and seeds of tomatoes. This causes the paste to become sour and moldy. Because the houses of rice are a large filter and reject the grain.
- There are devices on the market that take tomato juice. And they deliver to the customer. This makes it easier to boil the paste at home. And the preparation of the paste starts after taking water.
- Tomato juice should be boiled until it thickens and the paste is thrown into the air. At this stage, add salt to prevent premature spoilage of the paste. The degree of thickening of the paste is very important. If it is loose and juicy, it molds quickly. And if it is too hard, it tastes like a burn. And it is difficult to use because of its rigidity.
- This is the method of determining when the paste is ready. When we draw a line in the bottom of the pot with a spatula, a gap is created. It stays in place and fills up too late. Stir the paste every few minutes and be especially careful at the end of cooking. Because it may settle and the taste of burns in the paste can be determined.
- After the paste thickens, add the oil in the last step. Stir until the paste is cooked to the desired amount of oil. And to make the paste colorful and not freeze in the refrigerator or freezer.
- Pour the paste into a large pan and let. Until completely cooled and ready to pack.
Tips for preparing tomato paste
- First: There are two types of local and greenhouse tomatoes on the market. You can use both local and greenhouse tomatoes. Each has its advantages and disadvantages. Local tomatoes give less paste but do. The paste does not mold and spoils later.
- Greenhouse tomatoes are more expensive but produce more paste. Usually, for every 100 kg of meaty and juicy tomatoes, between 10 and 15 kg of paste is obtained.
- Second: When buying or picking from agricultural land, choose tomatoes that are oval, have more flesh and are juicy. Tomatoes should be completely red and ripe. And parts of the tomato should not be yellow or green or white. Avoid picking crushed, spoiled and moldy tomatoes separately. Because it is not healthy and changes the taste of the paste.
- Third: Add salt to prevent mold and spoilage. And add oil to not freeze in the freezer and make the paste more colorful.
- Fourth: In most rural houses, the paste is cooked outdoors and on the fire. Because boiling the paste takes a long time. And household gas consumption is rising.
- Fifth: Wired nets are the same as house nets. Which is installed on the windows of the house to prevent the entry of insects. Of course, in the market, special nets for boiling paste are also sold.
- Sixth: The best pot used to boil the paste is a copper pot.
Buy industrial tomato paste first-class
We express the difference between the nutritional value of home and industrial tomato paste:
- Tomato is a valuable fruit that was first recognized in the United States. This fruit is immature before ripening and contains a toxic substance called “solanine”, which is dangerous to consume. The fruit turns red and juicy when ripe. And lacks solanine and can be consumed. In fact, an antioxidant called lycopene is responsible for the red color of tomatoes. It can fight the radicals in the body that can cause cancer, heart disease and premature aging.
- Tomato lycopene is usually the most effective temporal. Which is slightly heated to increase its important capabilities and absorption in the body. So tomato paste is a good option in this regard. But the remarkable thing is that when a tomato is exposed to the heat process, in addition to being so-called cooked, the high heat reduces the vitamins and minerals in it, so that the amount of vitamins is possible based on the heat process. Reduce from 5 to 40% that this loss of nutrients in the home method is much greater due to the use of direct and uncontrolled heating.
- Storing tomatoes long before the process can also be another cause of nutrient and pectin depletion, but the advantage of homemade pastes is that they do not use additives or preservatives.
- There are usually many types of tomatoes. But those that are used to make paste. They are divided into 2 groups of round and pear-shaped.
- “Round” types are usually watery and have high and colorful solids. But “pear” varieties have a firmer shape. And they have less solids but more pectin.
Contact us to Buy industrial tomato paste.