And the main product is the tomato paste. Due to the increasing demand for this product in Asia and the world, it seems necessary to study the effective factors in improving the properties of tomato paste. Join us to get acquainted with the Export Tomato Paste Brix 36_38% Asian Hot Break.
Production of hot break tomato paste
To find out how to make hot break tomato paste, we first explain the effect of the heat process on the rheological properties of tomato paste:
- Analysis of statistical equations shows the comparison of coefficients of explanation and deviation from the standard. Cold break and hot-break ribs follow the model of the law of power. In the next step, according to the above points, cold-rolled tomato paste with brix was tested at 12, 20 and 28 at 25 and 35 ° C. The results show that by increasing the concentration at a constant temperature. Both parameters of yield stress (stability limit and coefficient increase which is quite expected.
- Also, comparing the stability coefficients of the produced paste, in the two above-mentioned methods, shows that the consistency of the paste doubles to three times Cold break is more.
This is due to the entry of gum material around the grain into the paste in the hot break process. Also, for cold break paste, the models of power law and cason law show the best fit, respectively. But for hot-break paste, the two models of the law and Herschel, respectively, show the best fit. This is probably due to the higher consistency of the hot break paste compared to the cold break. Figure 2 shows that the stability coefficient (consistency) decreases with increasing temperature. Which is to be expected and usually shows this dependence on the Arrhenius equation. It shows that with increasing concentration, the yield stress of tomato paste obtained from the two methods increases and decreases with increasing temperature, which is quite reasonable considering the intramolecular bonds of tomato paste.
- The results show that the consistency of hot break paste is two to three times higher than the consistency of cold break paste. And for hot break paste, the two models of Tavan and Herschel Laws show the best fit, respectively. While for the key breaker, the power and cassette law models show the best fit, respectively. Also, the coefficient of stability (consistency) increases with increasing brix and decreases with temperature. Which is to be expected and usually shows this temperature dependence with the Arrhenius equation. The yield stress of tomato paste also increases with increasing brix and decreasing with decreasing temperature.
Buy Export Tomato Paste Brix 36_38%
- Tomato is one of the most important agricultural products. And the main product of that product is tomato paste. Due to the increasing demand for this product in Asia and the world, it seems necessary to study the effective factors in improving the properties of tomato paste. Therefore, in this study, the effect of heat process on the rheological properties of tomato paste prepared by hot crushing and cold crushing has been investigated. The results of the experiments showed that the models of the law of force and Cason were better than the models of Herschel Balkeley and Bingham plastic, respectively. Provide a better fit for the rheological behavior of the hot-paste paste and the law and cassone models for the cold-paste paste, respectively. Both the stability coefficient and the yield stress of tomato paste increased with increasing brix and decreased with increasing temperature.
- Tomato paste containing mixtures of isolated pericarp cells is clear in serum. The proper consistency and stability of which depends on several factors, including the thermal process. In the tomato processing industry, by applying a thermal process and inactivating enzymes, at high temperatures, they increase the consistency of the product. In the hot crushing process, the tomatoes are heated before or immediately after crushing (at 90-65 ° C for 30 seconds, depending on the color of the tomatoes), so the enzyme pectinase is inactivated. In tomato juice, a better consistency is obtained. In the process of cold crushing, the tomatoes are crushed at room temperature, and after separating the peel and seeds, the enzyme process is performed on the tomatoes immediately, like the hot break method, at a temperature of 65 ° C. The paste production industry, achieving high consistency indicates better quality .
In the previous section, we dealt with these two cases. So contact us to buy the right Export Tomato Paste Brix.