Are you Buyer tomato paste hot break in Turkey? If you are looking for the best tomato paste produced in Asia, join us.
Hot Break Tomato Paste Production Process
There are steps in producing hot break tomato paste that we mention below:
Tomato washing and sorting machine
- There are different types of sorting machines, but what is used in sorting tomatoes and fruits such as pears, pears, apples, and peaches. It is of the roller type (ie it is a roller conveyor system) which should be the part that is related to fruit or tomato. Made of stainless steel or aluminum. Many points had to be considered in the construction of the mentioned sorting device. To be able to get the maximum efficiency from the system and also prevent premature wear of the device.
- There are different types of shredders. But for tomatoes, it is used in the form of combs or discs. Which is a type of comb while used for tomatoes. It can be used to crush relatively hard fruits such as pear apples and even sugar.
- After the chopping operation, the chopped tomatoes (fruits) should be taken into the pre-cooking machine for pre-cooking. Heat there to pre-cook the tomatoes. This is used by a condensing pump called a monopump.
- Pre-heating in tomatoes is done in two ways:
1-Hot Break Hot Break
2. Cold Break Cold Break
- The only difference between the two cooking methods is the amount of heat given to the tomatoes.
1- Hot break
- As its name suggests, in this method, tomatoes are pre-cooked at a temperature between 90 and 95 degrees. This causes a complete loosening of the tomato tissue. Therefore, when filtering, some of the fruit or tomato tissue is separated along with its water (it is said that its viscosity is higher), which naturally the paste produced will be higher in viscosity. Due to the fact that tomatoes should be pre-cooked at a higher temperature of 90 to 95 degrees. Therefore, it should be noted that at this temperature we may suffer burns. Therefore, the burn agent must be removed or reduced from the system. This operation is done with a vacuum tank (made of stainless steel) to reduce the bubbles in chopped tomatoes. Hot break heating system, like most indirect heat exchangers in the food industry. It is of shell & tube type. Due to the fact that the converter is of shell & tube type, therefore, an all-steel centrifugal pump is used to generate the flow. Due to the mentioned cases, hot break cookers are usually relatively more expensive than other types.
- As the name implies, preheating in this method is done at a lower temperature than the previous hot break method (at 75 degrees), so due to the low temperature of the preheating, so there is little need for a vacuum system to prevent No burns. Also, due to the low temperature of pre-heating of tomato tissues, it has not passed through a strainer, as a result, tomato juice and the obtained paste have a lower viscosity. Like other converters in the food industry, the cold break cooker is in shell & tube, but in series. Because less material is used in 4 out of 7 cold break machines. Therefore, their price is much cheaper than hot break.
Buyer tomato paste in Turkey
Turkey is one of the most fertile countries and that is why it is a leader in the production of tomato paste. So if you live in Asia and buyer tomato paste. We provide you with the best brand of Turkish tomato paste.