How to produce tomato paste major in Central Asia How is? If you want a list of the best wholesalers of tomato paste in Asia, contact us.
How to produce tomato paste factory
In this article, we will continue to explain the devices and how to produce tomato paste factory:
- After preheating operation, the tomato becomes a pulp, the water of which must be separated, which is done by a filter machine. There are different types of filters, but their work is the same. The types of filters can be rotary filters with low speed or He named turbo filters with speeds from 900 rpm to 1400 rpm.
Tomato Juice Tank
- After separating the tomato juice (fruit), direct it to the tank for concentration, which is used to charge the concentrator, because the tomato juice produced may not be used immediately, so it should be stored in the tank. Tomato juice tanks It is made of stainless steel and in order to prevent water from settling (two-phase) and to prevent the floor, it is better to have a stirrer.
Cantinius Concentrator: (Continues)
- Cantinius condenser means that the tomato juice is continuously charged to the charger and the paste comes out of the other part of the machine. This type of condensate (continuous) condenser is called. The general structure of Cantinius condensers is such that the tomato juice is passed through a SHELL & TUBE heat exchanger by a relatively strong centrifugal pump and its temperature rises. After passing the exchanger, it enters the body under a relative vacuum and therefore because the pressure is low. Starting to boil, Conte News condensers have different capacities depending on the number of bodies and converters (roshofer) and the dimensions and size of the converters under relative vacuum. Each body and the corresponding heat exchanger (roschofer) is called EFFECT. And the number of stages in the equipment is also effective. In a two- or three-stage Kantianus condenser, it often supplies energy to one stage (EFFECT) or direct steam, and the other stages to indirect steam (steam generated from the previous stage). They have less steam than batch thickener (in the same capacity).
Batch thickener: Batch
- The batch machine consists of one, two or three bodies (bulls) and a heat exchanger in the form of a shell which is located at the bottom (end 1.3) to prevent the paste from burning in the converter part of the machine equipped with a paddle stirring system in the mentioned part. Be. Due to the need for low temperature condensation for better quality in production, so the system works under vacuum to reduce the boiling temperature, so the batch condenser except the pumps and shell & tube converter has other accessories of the Caninius condenser.
- This device is used to concentrate tomato juice or dilute paste with high brix.
- After production, using this device, the paste is pasteurized and this device is a type of shell & tube converter, the tubes of which are in four directions of return and return. Salting also has a stirrer.
Baking tunnel, can pasteurizer (Can Pasteurizator)
- After packing the paste in a can, the cans should be sterilized. It is cold and the hot water is showered on it, but in the wooden tunnels the can is rolled to the side and the woods provide the task of providing the necessary force for its rolling. Completely done, the length of wooden tunnels is much higher than other tunnels. Wooden tunnels are built in two floors to save space. The height of the first floor is such that in addition to the possibility of passing through the local depot for temporary storage of cans.
Wholesale tomato paste in Central Asia
There are several exporters of tomato paste in Central Asia. If you want the best brands of each. We have compiled a list of the best wholesalers. Which we provide to you buyers.