Contact us for Export of high quality homemade tomato paste in Italy. Tomato paste is one of the most widely used and popular seasonings in the world, which is also one of the most widely used food seasonings in our beloved country, Italy. This condiment is used in most traditional world dishes due to its good color and taste.
Export of high quality tomato paste
If you want to know if it is good to buy and Export of high quality homemade tomato paste or not. First, pay attention to the next part, where we talked about how to prepare tomato paste in the traditional way. It is true that this model of paste is very good and tasty. But it is both difficult and time consuming to make. Therefore, it is better to get the same paste from the factory.
How to prepare homemade tomato paste in Italy
- To make homemade tomato paste, first wash the tomatoes and put them in a strainer to drain the excess water, then cut all the tomatoes in half with a knife and put them in a large pot.
- When all the tomatoes are half full, put the pot on the heat and wait for the tomato juice to boil and boil. This way, the skin of the tomatoes peels off very easily. Of course, we still allow it.
- Boil the tomatoes until slightly soft. After the tomatoes are soft, put the wire mesh with very small holes in the pot or large container and turn off the bottom of the pot.
- Pour the tomatoes little by little or at once (if the wire mesh is large) into the net and press the tomatoes on the net so that the skin and seeds inside the tomatoes can be easily separated and the tomato juice in a pot or container. Where we put the net.
- Be careful not to pass the tomato seeds through the mesh strain as it will cause premature mold. When all the tomatoes have passed through the grill, put the pot on the heat and wait for the tomato juice to boil.
- After the tomato juice thickens a little and starts to swell, add salt and stir. To find out if it has reached a sufficient concentration for the tomato paste, the best and easiest thing to do is Draw a line on the paste with a spoon.
- If it takes time for the gap to fill, it means that the tomato paste has reached the concentration and you should be very careful about the tomato paste, and if the gap fills quickly, you should still wait and give time for it to thicken. If the paste is loose We take causes
- It molds quickly, so wait for it to thicken. We have to stir the tomato paste regularly so that it does not bottom because it gives us a bad taste and the bottom may turn black. Finally, we add oil to it and stir, and if you wish, you can add more oil to it. add.
- Turn off the bottom of the pot and allow the prepared tomato paste to cool and reach room temperature. Then pour into the desired container and close the lid tightly and keep in the refrigerator for this type of food. We use healthy and homemade tomato paste.