Supply of aseptic tomato paste brix 36_38 in South Africa is supplied for export to send to countries that want to buy aseptic tomato paste with a specific brix by most tomato paste factories. Aseptic tomato paste is produced in bulk and is usually offered in large barrels for domestic or export sale, each of which has its own packaging.
Do you know what is meant by the term brix for different types of tomato paste?
- Did you know that the higher the brix tomato paste, the better. Every product is measured based on quality factors in order to have a price.
- The quality of tomato paste will be based on Brix. This term indicates the concentration of tomato paste. The firmer the concentrations, the lower the amount of color and flavor in the food. Of course, provided that it is produced only through the paste itself and has no additives.
- Tomato paste is a product that is obtained from concentrating tomato juice and is marketed in various forms such as bulk tomato paste, canned tomato paste and Spitek tomato paste. The quality of tomato paste is measured by various parameters, including appearance parameters such as color, odor, taste and physical and chemical parameters.
One of the most important physical parameters that should be evaluated to measure the quality of the paste is the Brix index of tomato paste. This index actually indicates the concentration of tomato paste, and in fact, the higher the brix of tomato paste, the thicker the paste product will be. This article will first provide you with the required information about tomato paste brix by defining tomato paste brix and then by presenting the relevant standards and how to measure the brix index.
Method of measuring tomato paste Brix 36_38
- Measuring the degree of brix of tomato paste according to the test method provided by the National Organization for Standardization is that first the sample prepared from tomato paste should be poured into filter paper and after filtering, a drop of it should be placed in the refractometer. . A refractometer is a device that measures the transparency of solids by calculating the refractive index of light, and is sometimes referred to as a refractometer.
- Before the sample droplet is placed inside the refractometer, a drop of distilled water should be placed on the eye of the device and the indicator degree set to zero. When the droplet from the filtered sample is placed on the lens of the refractometer and next to the distilled water drop, the person performing the refractometer must observe two hemispheres through the refractometer, the white hemisphere of distilled water and the black hemisphere of the sample. is. The black hemisphere image is usually not quite clear, and the tester must split the circle into dark and light by turning the adjusting screw. The number obtained with these settings is equal to half a degree of tomato paste brix, and therefore by multiplying this number by 2, the tomato brix will be obtained.
Supply of aseptic tomato paste in South Africa
- Tomato paste factories sometimes package this product in bulk or aseptic form. Tomato paste is sent to packaging factories to produce tomato paste in glass and can packages.
- Aseptic packaging is a type of packaging that makes the paste last longer in the open air and outside the refrigerator. Bulk samples must be stored in the refrigerator, but for aseptic types there is no need for this.
- On the other hand, the export of aseptic tomato paste has caused us to attract more foreign customers every day.
Supply of aseptic tomato paste brix 38-36 with a new barrel suitable for export Aseptic Brix 38-36 paste is made with ordinary barrels suitable for domestic factories and is sold in high volumes