What is the price tomato paste with High nutritional value of in Turkmenistan? Do you know the properties of tomato paste?
tomato paste High nutritional value
tomato paste High nutritional value should be in the daily basket of every family. Here is its nature and nutritional value:
- One tablespoon of natural tomato paste has only 13 calories and no fat. This means that natural and organic tomato paste will not have much effect on weight gain and obesity. One tablespoon of tomato paste produces 244 units of vitamin A, so the properties of natural tomato paste include its positive effect on eye health, reproduction and fetal growth. Although the amount of vitamin C in tomato paste is less than fresh tomatoes, but still a tablespoon of it contains 3.5 mg of vitamin C, which can have a positive effect on the human immune system.
- Organic tomato paste is also a source of vitamin K and several types of B vitamins. Each tablespoon of natural and organic tomato paste contains 5 mg of iron, so one of the most important properties of natural tomato paste is its amazing effect on the function of red blood cells. One tablespoon of tomato paste also contains 162 mg of potassium, which can be very effective in regulating the amount of water and minerals in the body.
- The nutritional value of tomato paste includes: energy, carbohydrates, protein, total fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, vitamins, folic acid, niacin, pyridoxine, thiamine, vitamin (C), vitamin (A), vitamin (K), Vitamin (E), Electrolyte, Sodium, Potassium, Minerals, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Manganese, Phosphorus, Zinc, Plant Nutrients (Phyto-Nutrients), Carotene-a-Beta), Carotene-β (Beta), Zaganthin
Prices of tomato paste in Turkmenistan
Turkmenistan is a country in Asia. And it has foods with tomato paste seasoning. Because the people of this country know how many properties it has. In this section, we will discuss the unique properties of tomato paste:
- Tomato is a red and juicy fruit. This plant is native to South and Central America. Different types of this plant are grown all over the world today. Tomatoes also contain a variety of minerals, including calcium, phosphorus, potassium, fiber, sodium, sulfur, iron, copper, and zinc. This fruit controls blood clotting and thus increases the immune system against diseases such as diabetes and strengthens the nervous system and brain.
- Tomatoes reduce the risk of stroke. Because the lycopene in this fruit reduces the oxidation of fats. This oxidation causes the formation of vascular plaques, and this deposition of fats clogs the arteries and increases the risk of stroke. Tomatoes contain many vitamins, including vitamins A, C, B3, B6, E and k. Among these vitamins, vitamin C is great for combating fatigue and creating a feeling of vitality and vitality. Vitamin C plays a major role in protecting cells and reducing the effects of free radicals and pollutants.
- Tomatoes are rich in lycopene, which is why they fight cell aging. This antioxidant fights free radicals that cause skin aging. According to most dermatologists, tomatoes can shrink pores and cleanse the skin. If you are a fan of natural masks, you can use tomatoes to cleanse and purify your skin. Put a few slices of tomato on your face and wash off after 15 minutes. Of course, note that this method is useful for oily skin.