What is the Export of tomato paste best from Iran to Qatar like? Are there different organic and industrial tomato paste for export?
The difference between tomato paste best organic and industrial cultivated tomatoes
To know the difference between the best organic and industrial tomato paste, we mention the following points:
- Organic tomatoes, although smaller in size than industrially grown tomatoes, are nutritionally richer than farmed tomatoes. One of the most famous nutrients in tomatoes is lycopene, which creates the red color of tomatoes. Lycopene is a vital antioxidant that has anti-cancer activity. This compound is not made naturally in your body. And you have to get it from your diet. The natural amount of lycopene in organic tomatoes is higher than other fruits and vegetables.
- And the remarkable thing is that unlike other raw foods in which more heat destroys the nutritional value, the bioavailability of lycopene in tomatoes increases during cooking. According to recent studies, tomatoes grown to organic standards contain significantly higher phenols than tomatoes grown with agricultural chemicals. Organic tomatoes contain 55% more vitamin C and 139% higher phenols compared to grown tomatoes, and also have higher alanine aminolysis activity.
- Original and quality tomato paste has a health and standard mark; Also, the place of production, features and date of production are listed on it; That’s why most people choose factory-made tomato paste. Fortunately, Iranian tomato paste is produced with good taste and quality and is available in the market with different brands; One of the best names in this field is Sally.
- Our company tomato paste has a sufficient concentration. And it looks great; Also, its packaging is done in a standard way. And therefore favored by domestic vendors; Of course, as stated at the beginning of this article; In addition to domestic consumption, part of the annual tomato paste products are exported outside Iran; This phenomenon in itself reflects the quality of the product.
Export of tomato paste from Iran to Qatar
Qatar is one of the countries to which a large amount of tomato paste is exported annually from Iran. The reasons are as follows:
- Iran is among the top ten tomato producers in the world. Tomatoes are now consumed around the world in a variety of ways, raw in salads, and processed for food and soup, sauces and pastes. Tomatoes are rich in various nutrients and play an important role in health. Some of its properties are: very low in calories and help to lose weight; Rich in vitamins E, C and B6 and minerals including phosphorus and potassium; Reduce the risk of prostate and breast cancer; Appetizer; Removes weakness and fatigue; Strengthens the nervous system, heart and circulatory system; Lowers blood sugar levels
- Tomato paste is one of the food products whose production has flourished in recent years; Because tomato paste has a special place in the food industry. And is the raw material of many sauces and canned goods; Of course, we know that tomato paste is a very popular food seasoning. At present, we are witnessing the export of tomato paste to foreign countries, including Qatar.
- It has a high nutritional value and contains many antioxidants; Various products are obtained from this fruit. With tomato paste on top; This food plays an important role in cooking and is used to color a variety of foods; Of course, tomato paste also changes the taste of food and adds to its properties.