How is the Production process of canned tomato paste brix 36-38 in Greece done? The purpose of pasteurization in the production line of tomato paste is to make it healthier and increase its shelf life. For pasteurization of the paste, a tube pasteurizer with a temperature of 85 to 90 degrees Celsius is used. Contact us for purchase information.
Production process of canned tomato paste
We explain the Production process of canned tomato paste in detail in this section:
- Filling in the package and closing: At this stage of the tomato paste production line, the filling operation is performed as Hot Filling at a temperature of 80 ° C. Therefore, it is necessary for the bulk of the can and about 97% of its volume to be full. Because when it cools, its volume decreases and it seems too empty. In addition, there will be the possibility of physical damage. Piston fillers are used to fill the paste.
- Pasteurization of the packaged product: At this stage of the tomato paste production line, if the product has undergone the preliminary heating process before being filled in the can. For pasteurization, a temperature of 100 degrees Celsius is used. However, if the cold is filled, it is necessary to add the time of arrival of the cold center of the can to the recovery temperature to the sterilization times. The glassware is pasteurized by a pasteurization tunnel with hot water of 85-90 ° C and finally cooled to a temperature of 35 ° C.
- Adding salt to the paste increases the shelf life of the product. Salt is one of the substances that reduces the activity of water. And makes the environment unsuitable for the activity of microorganisms. On the other hand, adding salt is also a flavoring agent to the paste. After adding Brix salt, it reaches 27-28. The paste is transferred from the formulated tank to the pasteurized tank by a pump.
- Pasteurization: The paste from the pasteurized tank is continuously injected into the pasteurizer device. The pasteurizer is a tube type that is reciprocating. Inside these tubes is a narrower tube with a paste flowing inside the narrow tube and steam at a temperature of 85 ° C behind it. Due to indirect contact of the product with hot steam, the product temperature reached 82 ° C. As a result, many microorganisms are killed. And the paste is cured and its shelf life is increased.
- On the other hand, when the product is closed with this temperature. Air extraction is also performed. As a result of this action, the oxygen in the product is removed and the chemical spoilage of the product is prevented. Also, after closing the lid and cooling the can, a relative vacuum is created due to the distillation of vapors in the space above the can. All these factors will be effective in increasing the final quality of the product and maintaining its nutritional value.
- Aseptic packaging: Another type of products of factory is the extract of production and packaging of paste in aseptic bags. The machines of this type of packaging are from Italy and FBR company. Aseptic consists of two main parts: one is a sterilizer and the other is a filler.
- In fact, this machine is able to sterilize and package all fruits in the form of puree or concentrate. For aseptic packaging, the concentration of paste reaches Brix 38-36 by highly advanced three-stage operators. At this stage, maintaining the concentration of paste in this brix is very important. This operation is performed by fully automatic systems. For this purpose, the paste first enters the sterilizer section, which itself includes sections: heating, holding and cooling.
- Tomato paste reaches a sterile temperature of 108 ° C by passing through the heating part. Then it spends the necessary time in the holding part and in the cooling part it reaches the appropriate temperature for filling, 35 degrees Celsius. After that, the tomato paste goes to the filler part and there, in a completely sterile environment, it is filled in 200 and 20 liter weights in aseptic bags by the heads of the filler device. This product can be stored for 2 years.
- Coding, labeling and labeling: The pH of the paste is about 4.3 or lower. But in the case of species with higher pH. The pH must be brought to this level by the permitted oral acids, then the thermal process must be carried out at a low temperature.
The viscosity of the paste is determined by the Bostovik viscometer. Mold counting is done by Howard method.
- The process of preparing tomato juice is the same as the paste. Crushing is done as Cold Break or Hot Break. Smoothing is more intense, then the product is introduced into the system under vacuum and aerated. Then we homogenize. If the crushing is Hot Break, the need for homogenization is less. Because pectin is preserved.
Buy tomato paste brix 36-38 in Greece
Greece is one of the countries that use a lot of tomato paste every day. Because many people in this country are selling these products. You may be looking for a reputable center to buy tomato paste with Brix 36-38. So you can contact us to buy products.