Production tomato paste in Ghana
Ghana is an African country with a high population. Where the production tomato paste is done to a great extent due to the interest of the people. We will fully explain how to use tomato paste in the following:
- The best way to use tomato paste is to dilute it in water. The healing properties of the tomato paste will be much greater and more effective when the tomato paste is dissolved in water. The amount of dilute tomato paste depends on its concentration. The thicker the tomato paste, the more water it will need to dilute. The concentration of tomato paste is measured by an indicator called Brix. In general, it can be said that the healing properties of tomato paste increase with increasing brix. For more information on brix, you can refer to the article titled brix tomato paste.
- In terms of flavor, consuming tomato paste along with garlic, onion and spices is very pleasant, in addition, onion can also modulate the sugar in tomato paste. Tomato paste can be a good seasoning for a variety of soups, stews and stews, because along with the beans in such foods can provide a variety of nutrients necessary for the human body. Tomato paste is added to many meat-containing foods during the roasting process to improve the taste of the meat.
Advantages of using tomato paste
The benefits of using tomato paste are many, some of which are mentioned below:
- The pleasure of reaching for two food products after buying only one food item is in a way the same as the pleasure of one arrow and two signs. You buy tomatoes from leeks, but you will also have tomatoes in your food basket. And a food extract called tomato paste. Nutrition, and how we consume a variety of foods throughout the day, is a fine line between our health and our illness.
- Raw tomatoes contain a toxin called solanine, which can cause food poisoning, inflammation of the stomach and intestines, inflammation of the skin and abdominal pain, while the presence of an antioxidant called lycopene (the red color of tomatoes) with radicals. It fights free radicals in the body and reduces the risk of cancer, heart disease and premature aging.
- Tomato paste is a thick paste that is used in cooking. Tomato paste is one of the most important condiments in many foods and in addition, it is the raw material of many products such as sauces, various canned foods and. To make tomato paste, after taking the seeds and skin, the tomatoes are pressed for several hours. Then reduce the concentration and cook the product again to obtain a rich concentrate. In contrast, tomato puree consists of cooked tomatoes whose shelf life lies between tomato paste and chopped tomatoes.
Buy fragrant and cheap tomato paste
There are many parameters to consider when buying tomato paste. For example, it should be fragrant because it indicates the use of fresh tomatoes. Another important parameter is the price of this product. Any amount of quality and cheap can be provided in large quantities. Contact us to receive these products.