Do you know how to Sales of Brix 36_38% Tomato paste to Ghana? Large quantities of tomato paste are exported to African countries annually.
Sales of Tomato Paste brix 36_38%
- Brix is one of the main bases for preparing tomato paste and is important for both the producer and the consumer and will show the concentration of tomato paste. Tomato paste brix can be said to be the total amount of water-soluble solids and is measured with a device called a refractometer.
- Normally the dilute amount of brix, which is acceptable, is 25. The sweeter the tomato, the more colored tomato paste brix. The higher the percentage of tomato brix, the better the quality of the tomato paste made.
- The standard Brix grade is usually between 25 and 28, which is approved by the National Standards Organization of Iran. What are the characteristics of Brix tomato paste? Tomato paste brix indicates the firmness of the tomato paste. This percentage indicates that, for example, he poured a few tablespoons of tomato paste into the food and waited for the desired color and aroma.
- Tomato paste that is prepared at home is not measured with Brix. Tomato paste is not measured because the person who prepared it based his taste and experience to have a good concentration for his tomato paste.
- But in buying and selling industrial tomato paste, Brix tomato paste is very effective in quality and price. The standard inside the can is twenty-seven to twenty-nine, and the sub-twenty percent diluted tomato paste is said to be one of the main signs of the quality of the tomato paste.
- To calculate the brix of tomato paste, they must be diluted with water. If it is twelve percent solids, the study of the concentration of tomato paste in the brix of different tomato paste shows that as the percentage of brix increases, the error in calculating the concentration of tomato paste in the Bostovik method increases.
- The data indicate that the amount of drying (except for traits that do not dissolve in water) and its inability to reabsorb water will cause problems in calculating the concentration of paste, especially at high briquettes.
- In this research, the effect of tomato paste brix and the degree of concentration of the temperature measurement will be tested to determine the changes, the error of the Bostovik concentrator and its correction.
- The results show that the variety has no effect on the accuracy of the concentration measurement by Bostovik method, but the brix of tomato paste and the amount of heat have an effect on the accuracy of concentration measurement in increasing the error of Bostovik concentrator, especially in high brix of tomato paste. He left.
- Research has shown that by diluting the paste, it can be diluted to forty-five degrees and then cooled. The error in calculating the concentration was reduced to a very high degree. Also, by using the regression relationship between tomato paste brix and temperature with Bostovik concentration, an accurate amount of concentration can be obtained.
Export of tomato paste to Ghana
Ghana is one of the countries that consumes a large amount of tomato paste every year. The export of tomato paste to Ghana is based on a special BRICS, which is defined below:
- Production of paste with brix Tomato paste suitable with washing and cleaning of tomatoes begins the preparation of paste.
- After that, the tomatoes are crushed with a special machine. When crushing, they also give some heat to the tomatoes. Tomatoes lose their enzymes and the skin and seeds of tomatoes are easily separated from their flesh.
- After crushing, the tomatoes are filtered through a filter to separate the water completely. The tomato juice is then poured into a thickener and concentrated under pressure and vacuum. Until the tomato juice becomes tomato paste.
- When the brix of tomato paste solids reaches twenty-eight, the standard brix, it will be packed in special cans.