Where is the best center sell greenhouse tomato paste cheap in Asia? Contact our sales expert for more information.
The process of growing greenhouse tomatoes
- To start growing tomato seeds in the greenhouse, before any action, you must have enough information about choosing and preparing the right type of seed. Tomato seeds are divided according to how they are consumed. Therefore, since this product is consumed fresh, paste, sauce and canned food. Its seeds are divided according to freshness or industrial consumption. Of course, currently tomatoes grown in greenhouses in Iran are used only for fresh cultivars.
- Greenhouse tomato seed germination period: Usually the germination period lasts about 6 days until the emergence of cotyledon leaves on the soil surface. The seedlings will be ready to be transferred to the main land in 4 to 6 weeks. It is worth mentioning that in order to germinate and grow with quality seeds until the optimal growth of the tomato plant, it should be kept in the treasury. In this case, the use of greenhouse facilities is saved. And the plant will grow well from the beginning. For this purpose, it is necessary to consider a part of the greenhouse for transplanting pots. Or choose a place for the treasury. Another important point is to choose a suitable pot in which the root volume works well. In addition to the pot, observing the temperature, humidity, light and distance of the plants will also have an important effect on the growth of a healthy plant in the treasury. For example, it is better to consider a surface equal to 10. 10 cm for the growth of each plant. Note that the place of the treasury must be completely disinfected. To prevent the emergence of any pests and diseases at the transplant site.
- Suitable conditions for growing greenhouse tomatoes: For germination, the best temperature is 30 ° C. After germination, the temperature should be set to 24 degrees during the day and 18 degrees at night. The maximum root activity is at a depth of 30 cm in the soil, so before moving the tomato seedlings to the main ground, you must first provide suitable substrates that can penetrate to a depth of 80 cm. In addition, it is necessary to remove and clean weeds such as sauces and brooms before transplanting. It is worth mentioning that these two plants can cause many problems for the tomato plant, so as soon as you see the sauce or broom, remove them from the side of the plant and clean it. After this, organic materials and chemical fertilizers can be prepared and used in appropriate sizes, with the guidance of soil laboratories. The suitable pH for tomatoes is between 5.5 and 6.8.
- Maintenance and pruning of greenhouse tomatoes: As you know, in order to balance the growth of the tomato plant, and its foliage and the amount of roots and fruits, the plant must be pruned. To do this, the tomato plant must be up to 30 cm in size. Pruning a tomato plant involves removing the flowers and twigs. After the initial pruning, you should remove all the branches during the growth of the plant. In short-term crops, after the plant reaches a height of 30 cm, you should tie it to the threads in two branches. By doing this, there will be no need to lower the plant. When these two branches reach the useful height of the greenhouse, it is time to remove the terminal bud. Until the flowers in the plant turn into fruit. Agricultural engineers pruned the extra fruit on the cluster to match the size of the fruit, depending on the plant’s strength as well as the type of flower variety. And they only allow a certain number of flowers to bear fruit. By harvesting tomatoes, these plants are removed from the greenhouse. And the land is prepared for the next crop.
A few more tips on growing greenhouse tomatoes
- Increase the possibility of coloring tomatoes by picking leaves close to each fruit cluster.
- Most of the time, 50% of the fruit clusters are colored, and the other 50% change color from green and gradually turn red. In this way, if only half of the cluster variety cluster has reached the final color. It can also be picked up and marketed.
- If the distance between the farm and the market is short. And the green half of the cluster does not have the opportunity to be colored. It is necessary to use a place where the temperature is suitable for changing the color of tomatoes.
- If the varieties are not in the form of clusters or companions. It is recommended to pick ripe tomatoes at your own time. Definitely the bigger the tomato. It will take longer for the flower to turn into fruit and ripen.
Sell greenhouse tomato paste
Well now that you are familiar with the tomato growing process. And you saw how hard it is. You may want to buy this product from a reputable place. Our site is created for sell greenhouse tomato paste. You can contact us.