Calculate Brix 36_38% of tomato paste
The following methods are used to calculate the brix of 36_38% of tomato paste:
- Tomato paste brix indicates the firmness of the tomato paste. This percentage of concentration indicates this. For example, he poured a few tablespoons of tomato paste into the food and waited for the desired color and aroma. Tomato paste that is made at home is not measured with Brix tomato paste. Because the person who prepared it has based his taste and experience. To have a good concentration for your tomato paste.
- But in buying and selling industrial tomato paste, Brix tomato paste is very effective in quality and price. The standard inside the can is twenty-seven to twenty-nine. And below twenty percent is called diluted tomato paste. Brix is one of the main signs of quality tomato paste.
- The best tomato paste should be measured by standard brix methods. To calculate the brix of tomato paste, they should be diluted with water. If it is twelve percent solid, checking the concentration of tomato paste in brix of different tomato paste shows that with increasing the percentage of brix, the error of calculating the concentration of tomato paste to Bostovik style goes up.
- The results show that the variety has no effect on the accuracy of the concentration measurement by Bostovik method. But the brix of tomato paste and the amount of heat had an effect on the accuracy of measuring the concentration in increasing the error of the Bostovik concentrator, especially in the brix of high tomato paste.
- Research has shown that by heating the dilute paste to forty-five degrees and then cooling it, the concentration calculation error can be greatly reduced. Also, using the regression correlation between tomato paste brix and temperature with Bostovik concentration, an accurate value of concentration can be obtained.
Special sale tomato paste in Africa
Most countries on the African continent usually have a dry climate. And in terms of soil, their agricultural lands do not have favorable conditions. For this reason, in order to be able to meet their need for tomato paste. Most of this product is imported from other countries. But on the continent, a number of countries also produce small amounts of tomatoes as well as tomato paste. For this reason, these goods are exported from other places to other countries. Therefore, to distribute these products, there are centers for the special sale of tomato paste that make it easier to access a variety of brands.
The lowest price of delicious tomato paste in Madagascar
Tomato paste has different prices depending on the type of tomato used for its production. Because in order to prepare a delicious tomato paste, the best tomatoes must be consumed. The following types of tomatoes are produced for this purpose in Madagascar, which have an excellent taste and the lowest price:
- Amish paste: This tomato is similar to Roma tomato, but sweeter with a fresher flavor. This tomato can grow up to 224 to 336 grams.
- Opalka: This Polish tomato is much sweeter than other tomatoes. It is a slightly large tomato and resembles peppers and fruits that grow up to 4 to 6 inches.
- Polish Linguisa: This tomato, as its name implies, is a Polish tomato. In the 1800s a Polish gardener brought it to New York.
- Big Mama: This fleshy tomato is plum-shaped and very large, the Big Mama tomato grows up to 5 inches long and 3 inches wide.
- Jerzy Doyle: This tomato is known as a large tomato and is like a banana pepper. This tomato is very juicy and grows to a length of about 12 to 15 cm.
- Jersey Great: This tomato is very rare, but if you can find it or plan to grow it, it is a great option that will result in a large harvest as well as an increase in size of 10 to 15 cm.