Advantages of buying premium tomato paste from our company
Tomato paste is one of the main condiments in most foods. It can be said that it is a common sauce in most countries of the world, which is used in their local and international cuisine.
And to have a great and tasty food as well as colorful. You should use a premium tomato paste for cooking. In this case, it must have the standards of the Food and Health Organization.
For example, enough salt should be used in it. And to prevent mold of tomato paste should not be added too much salt. Also, do not use food coloring to make it colorful and red.
But there are many companies, suppliers and factories around the world that produce tomato products. But not all of them meet the standards we mentioned.
And for this reason, you should not buy your product from any manufacturer and you should be sure that they have observed the principles of hygiene.
But buying from our company has other advantages, some of which we will mention in the following:
- Production of paste with different types of brix, which is between 28_38%
- Use of barrels suitable for export
- Use of new and second category barrels based on customer request
- Use ordinary barrels for domestic use
- Prepare paste from organic tomatoes
- Reasonable price for all kinds of tomato paste
- High quality products
Price hot break tomato paste in Africa
Hot break is one of the types of paste produced in this field. Which is in great demand in most African countries. Of course, the price of hot tomato paste is higher than other types. Because more tomatoes are needed. In the following, we will deal with the production process of hot break paste:
- In the paste production process, after crushing the tomatoes with a crusher or tomato crusher, the resulting tomato juice pulp enters the preheater.
- To soften with the heat applied by the device and the purification operation on it can be done more easily.
- The heat applied by this device occurs through two processes, hot break and cold break.
- Cold break is the applied temperature below 70 ° C. The reason is the increase in the activity of enzymes.
- One of the features of cold break is the reduction of viscosity .
- This is one of the advantages of cold break over hot break. The final product has a natural color and fresh taste. While in another study it was found that the opposite is the case and a better taste and smell occurs in the hot break process.In the hot break and cold break process, it was found that in the hot break process, the final product tastes better.
- Also, in the cold break process, the viscosity of the final product are reduced. They also use this process to produce a cheaper product.
Bulk tomato paste seller in Bolivia
The best seller of tomato paste in Bolivia should be able to offer the best bulk tomato paste. A bulk paste production line should have the following points:
- The bulk paste production line is usually recommended for people who want to mass produce and distribute tomato paste without spending time on branding to speed up sales.
- Production of bulk tomato paste includes sections for draining and dehydrating tomatoes, concentrating and packing in barrels.
- Tomato sauce, ketchup are two products made from bulk tomato paste.
- Therefore, quality tomato paste is produced. And shipped to African countries etc. Which is the best way to sell tomatoes online.
The difference between our company and other suppliers is in the following parameters:
- Quality and brix of tomato paste
- Reasonable price of tomato paste
- Variety of packaging
- Variety in manufactured products
- Commitment and efficiency of managers
- Strong and wonderful sales team
- Mass production without interruption and at any time