Benefits of bulk tomato paste
Tomato paste for export is usually produced in bulk and in high volumes. Here are the benefits of packaged tomato paste:
- Bulk paste is a paste that is packaged in plastic bags placed in polyethylene barrels.
- The main difference between bulk paste and canned paste is in this packing process. Salt is used to prolong the shelf life of bulk paste by removing the pasteurizer in the bulk paste production line. The surface of the barrels filled with bulk paste is completely covered with salt.
- Regardless of the type of packaging, another major difference between bulk paste and other types of paste is its concentration or brix index. Bulk paste is known as high-brix paste, so its brix grade is usually between 32 and 38.
- Due to its high brix, bulk paste is of higher quality than canned paste and is suitable for export. Of course, for a longer shelf life of bulk paste, bulk paste can be produced in the spastic process. In this case, you can expect to keep it for a year or more
Import Hot Break Tomato paste
Tomato paste is one of the most widely used condiments in the world. And that’s why countries that don’t have the right conditions for tomato cultivation. They usually buy from other countries that have tomato farms and processing plants. Hot Break is in high demand and we will explain the production process below:
- In the process of producing the paste, after the tomatoes are crushed by the crash machine or the tomato crusher, the resulting tomato juice pulp enters the per heater.
- So that it is softened by the heat applied by the device and the cleaning operation on it is done more easily.
- The heat applied by this device is caused by two processes, hot break and cold break.
- Cold break is a temperature applied below 70 اد C. The reason is the increased activity of enzymes.
- One of the features of Cold Break is the reduction of viscosity or viscosity.
- This is one of the advantages and disadvantages of Cold Break over Hot Break. The final product has a natural color and fresh taste. While another study found that the opposite is true, there is a better taste and smell in the hot break process.
- In the Hot Break and Cold Break process, it was found that in the Hot Break process, the final product tastes better.
- It also reduces the viscosity and viscosity of the final product in the Cold Break process. They also get help from this process to produce a cheaper product.
- On the other hand, having a fresher flavor adds to the quality of the product but increases its cost.
Therefore, the import of Hot Break tomato paste is usually done by African countries.
Selling quality tomato paste to Africa
In this section, first to the people who can buy bulk paste. And we explain the steps of its production and its products:
- The bulk paste production line is usually recommended for people who want to mass-produce and distribute tomato paste without having to spend time on branding to speed up sales.
- The production of bulk tomato paste includes the parts of draining and dehydrating tomatoes, concentrating and packing in barrels.
- Tomato sauce, ketchup sauce are two products obtained from bulk tomato paste.
Therefore, tomato paste is produced with quality. And shipped to other African countries. Which is the best way to sell tomatoes online.