To purchase Tomato Paste brix 28-30 hot Break in market, you must first be familiar with the concept and process of Hot Break tomato paste. Then with the concept of Brix, which is based on the same option, the price of the paste is also different.
How to make Hot Break tomato paste
Here’s how to put one together for use with your hot tomato paste:
- In the process of producing the paste, after the tomatoes are crushed by the crash machine or the tomato crusher, the resulting tomato juice pulp enters the per heater.
- So that it is softened by the heat applied by the device and the cleaning operation on it is done more easily.
- The heat applied by this device is caused by two processes, hot break and cold break.
- Cold break is a temperature applied below 70 اد C. The reason is the increased activity of enzymes.
- One of the features of Cold Break is the reduction of viscosity
- This is one of the advantages and disadvantages of Cold Break over Hot Break. The final product has a natural color and fresh taste. While another study found that the opposite is true, there is a better taste and smell in the hot break process.
- In the Hot Break and Cold Break process, it was found that in the Hot Break process, the final product tastes better.
- It also reduces the viscosity and viscosity of the final product in the Cold Break process. They also get help from this process to produce a cheaper product.
- On the other hand, having a fresher flavor adds to the quality of the product but increases its cost.
the right purchase Tomato Paste brix
When buying tomato paste, you should pay attention to various parameters, one of the most important of which is brix. Our company produces paste in all percentages. So buying a Brexit tomato paste is convenient for you. Here’s how to better define BRICS and how to calculate it:
- The tomato paste brix indicates the firmness of the tomato paste. This percentage of concentration indicates this. For example, he poured a few tablespoons of tomato paste into the food and waited for the desired color and aroma. Tomato paste that is made at home is not measured with Brexit tomato paste. Because the person who prepared it has used his taste and experience as a criterion. To have a good concentration for your tomato paste.
- But in the purchase and sale of industrial tomato paste Brix tomato paste is very effective in quality and price. The standard inside the box is twenty-seven to twenty-nine. And below 20 percent is called diluted tomato paste. Brix is one of the main indicators of the quality of tomato paste.
Brix tomato paste price 28_30 in the market
As we said in the previous section, Brexit is an important indicator that is very effective in pricing paste. Which usually has a high demand of 28-30%. Based on these percentages, there are different prices in the market. For this reason, to learn more about how to calculate it, we will continue:
- The best tomato paste should be measured using the standard Brexit methods.
- To calculate brix, tomato paste should be diluted with water. If twelve percent is a solid, checking the concentration of tomato paste in brix different tomato paste indicates that as the percentage of brix increases, the error in calculating the concentration of tomato paste to The Bostovik style is on the rise.
- The results show that the variety has no effect on the accuracy of the Bostwick method of measuring the concentration. But Brix put the tomato paste and the heat measurement effect on the accuracy of the concentration measurement in increasing the Bostwick concentration gauge error, especially in the Brix tomato paste.
- Research has shown that heating a dilute paste to forty-five degrees and then cooling it down can greatly reduce the error of calculating the concentration. Also, by using the regression relationship between brix tomato paste and temperature with Bostovik concentration, the exact amount of concentration can be obtained.