High quality tomato paste production process
- Collect and transfer tomatoes to the factory: First, tomatoes are transported from various farms by large and small machines in boxes or in bulk to tomato paste factories, and after the tomatoes are brought to the factory, the quality control unit performs tests on tomato health according to standard 40. Collected tomatoes should be transferred to the factory or refrigerator immediately after picking.
- Sorting: After initial washing, the tomatoes are transferred from the wash basin to the sorting machine by the conveyor belt and spread on the sort tape. The sorting machine consists of two adhesive tapes, which include a sorting (inspection tape) and a washing tape. Workers separate green, rotten, moldy tomatoes, twigs and leaves, as well as dried tomatoes and waste material on the conveyor belt from healthy tomatoes
- Crusher: The inspected tomatoes enter the shredder. Tomatoes are automatically transferred to Krassher. The crash machine contains a series of fixed and movable blades that crush the tomatoes
- Hot breaks (high heat): Crushed tomatoes need a certain amount of heat to be better filtered, to separate the texture of the tomatoes, and to make the tomato juice more efficient.
- Filtering: At this stage, the skin, fine particles, debris and impurities are separated from the tomatoes. The crushed tomatoes enter the filtration stage after hatching. Depending on the type of device, filtration is done in two or three steps. In the first stage, Safi spends a lot of time using centrifugal force, passes the crushed tomato on a mesh with pores to a large diameter, and also performs this process in the second stage with pores to a small diameter (in three stages, the diameters are coarse, Is medium and small).
- Tomato juice storage tank: Tomato juice extracted from the filtration stage is directed to the storage tank. A storage tank containing a stirrer is constantly rotating to prevent the tomato juice from settling.
- Concentration (Batch and Container): The industrial batch or condenser has a double-walled tank with a rotating stirrer inside it so that the tomato juice is circulating and leads to the cooking of the tomato by indirect heat.
- Pasteurization: Pasteurization is the process by which bulk tomato paste is heated by a condensing process to inactivate or kill the microbes in them, such as bacteria, viruses, molds, etc., so that it can be used in the production line.
- Washing and sterilizing cans: The material of the paste cans is usually metal, the inner layer of which is lacquered. These cans must be completely sterilized before filling, which is done automatically by aeration and steam.
- Fill: After washing the cans, the cans are transferred to the filling machine by a conveyor belt. Tomato paste filling machine is a piston type that is available in two, three and eight types of pistons and in two forms: linear and rotary.
- Darbandi: At this stage, the doors purchased for the paste cans are placed on the can by the sealing device and sealed.
- Cart printing: At present, printing is done immediately after closing, taking into account the improvement of production systems.
- Pasteurizing: At this stage, in order to ensure that there are no active microbes inside the paste cans, the cans need to be placed in hot water tunnels to minimize the possibility of any germs by applying thermal shock to the cans.
- Labeling and printing production information: In most cases, the cans used have a body print. At the end of the pastor tunnel, after cooling and drying, they are transferred to the jet printer with the approval of the factory quality control manager, so that jet welding can be performed.
Top supplier of tomato paste
As mentioned in the previous section, tomato paste is produced in the factory using advanced devices. The best supplier for high quality paste should have a factory equipped. We will introduce these suppliers to you.
Export bulk tomato paste to Kenya
One of the most populous countries in Africa is Kenya. They use tomato paste in their recipes. However, due to unfavorable conditions for tomato production, they cannot have a paste factory in their country. That’s why they buy from other countries, such as Asian countries. If you are a tomato paste trader and you want to find the best suppliers. Contact us to get acquainted with the best quality export stages of bulk tomato paste from Asia to Kenya.