Top Manufacturer of aseptic Tomato Paste
In this section we want to examine what is aseptic. The following is a complete definition of a few items:
- It actually means disinfecting, but in the industry it is also referred to as packaging of products.
- aseptic increases the stability of a product.
- The aseptic process is referred to as a process in which the packaged product does not need to be refrigerated.
- This process is used as a suitable replacement for freezing foods such as milk, yogurt, eggs and so on.
- The aseptic stages are of three categories, which we refer to below:
- Thermal sterilization of the product
- Sterilization of packaging
- Keep sterilized while packing
The top Supplier aseptic tomato paste should use the most mechanized machines.
Difference between tomato paste hot break and cold break
In this section we discuss Hot Break and Cold Break. Here is the definition and the difference between the two:
- In the paste production process, the tomato juice pulp enters the preheater after the tomatoes are crushed or crushed by a tomato crusher.
- To soften with the heat applied by the machine, it can be easily cleaned.
- The heat applied by this machine is caused by two processes of hot break and cold break.
- The heat breaks back to the heat applied between 0 ° C and 4 ° C.
- Which inactivates important enzymes of viscosity and odor.
- When these enzymes are inactivated, the pectin chain breaks down two pectin methyl esterases and polygalacturonase enzymes.
- In the hot break process, thick and viscous products are obtained that are usually desirable in the paste production process.
- On the other hand, lipoxygenase, an elemental enzyme, is involved in the formation of aromatic compounds through the breakdown of fatty acids.
- And when inactivated in the hot break process, less aromatic compounds are released.
- Cold breaks are called temperatures below 2 ° C. The reason is the increase in enzyme activity.
- One of the features of Cold Break is the reduction of viscosity or viscosity.
- One of the advantages and disadvantages of Cold Break is Hot Break. The final product has a natural color and a fresh taste. While another study found that this was the opposite, a better taste and smell would occur in the hot brake process.
- In the hot break and cold break process it was found that the end product had a better taste.
- It also reduces the viscosity of the finished product in the cold break process. Which also help to produce a cheaper product than this process.
- On the other hand, having a newer flavor enhances the quality of the product but increases its finished price.
Price of Tomato paste Brix 36_38%
As you know, Brix is the concentration of tomato paste, which we explain below in the factory:
- In the process of tomato paste packaging line, filtered tomato juice from the tomato paste production line comes to the ready to condense and complete the packaging process.
- Tomato paste concentrator or so-called vacuum batch concentrator is one of the tomato paste baking machines in the paste packaging process.
- Used to increase the concentration of tomato paste. This machine performs the condensation process using the plate and tube mechanism. The process of converting tomato paste into tomato paste is carried out in a vacuum system.
- This reduces the boiling point of the boiling water and enhances the quality of the condensation process.
- Special heaters are used in the heat exchanger part of the machine to prevent burnt water.
So the price of Brix Tomato paste is 36-38 percent higher than other percentages. Because more tomatoes are needed to produce it.