The best tomato paste cold break
Do you know what kind of tomato paste Cold Break say? What do you think is the best tomato paste?
Please find us by the end of this article for answers. High quality tomato paste should have many features, some of which are:
- Natural color. This means that the edible red color is not used in its preparation.
- Have standard salt levels. Because salt prevents germs from growing and molding tomato paste. That’s why sometimes some manufacturers add a lot of salt. That, as you know, salt is very harmful to health.
- Have a long expiry date. Because for whatever reason, it may take a long time from production to reaching the customer. And with these conditions the consumer either has to use it very quickly. Or it will rot after a short time after purchase.
- No use of preservatives in tomato paste. Because preservatives prevent mold paste. That is why suppliers usually use it. That their product stays longer. But on the other hand, people are extremely harmful to their health.
But now we want to know what the tomato paste cold break is. Here are some tips for this product:
- Cold breaks are called temperatures below 2 ° C. The reason is the increase in enzyme activity.
- One of the features of Cold Break is the reduction of viscosity or viscosity.
- One of the advantages and disadvantages of Cold Break is Hot Break. The final product has a natural color and a fresh taste. While another study found that this is the opposite, a better taste and smell is happening in the hot break process.
- In the hot break and cold break process, it was found that the end product had a better taste.
- It also reduces the viscosity and viscosity of the finished product in the cold break process. Which also help to produce a cheaper product than this process.
- On the other hand, having a newer flavor enhances the quality of the product but increases its finished price.
Cheapest bulk tomato paste natural
Well, as you saw in the previous section, the best tomato paste had certain properties. One of them is the natural paste, which depends on the type of tomato used.
As well as the non-use of unauthorized additives and edible dyes to the product during its manufacture. Traders or distributors of tomato paste usually buy this product in bulk.
You can buy the cheapest bulk tomato paste through our company. Because we usually offer the best tomato paste at the most reasonable price.
Price of Tomato Paste Brix 28_30%
First, we have to define an important feature in tomato paste. And that’s the brix of this product. There are different categories according to its percentage.
You will find this out after familiarizing yourself with this topic. That is why some tomato paste is cheap or expensive. So here’s a brief explanation about Brix:
- Brix Tomato paste is one of the most important characteristics of tomato paste. And it matters a lot to the consumer and the producer.
- This process of tomato paste gives its concentration. The Brix process of tomato paste is the total amount of soluble solids in the water
- A windscreen brix, called a refractometer, is measured.
- Usually the minimum acceptable brix is 25 tomato paste. The sweeter the tomato, the higher the brix.
- And the higher the tomato brix, the better the tomato paste obtained.
- Brix grade canned tomato paste is usually between 28-30