Introducing Cold Break Tomato Paste
If you work in the food industry. Especially in tomato paste sales you probably have heard of the word cold break.
If you are a beginner you might want to know the concept. We will explain in detail below:
- In the paste production process, the tomato juice pulp enters the preheater after the tomatoes are crushed or crushed by a tomato crusher.
- To soften with the heat applied by the machine, it can be easily cleaned.
- The heat applied by this machine is caused by two processes of hot break and cold break.
- Cold breaks are called temperatures below 2 ° C. The reason is the increase in enzyme activity.
- One of the features of Cold Break is the reduction of viscosity or viscosity.
- One of the advantages and disadvantages of Cold Break is Hot Break. The final product has a natural color and a fresh taste. While another study found that this is the opposite, a better taste and smell is happening in the hot brake process.
- In the hot break and cold break process, it was found that the end product had a better taste.
- It also reduces the viscosity and viscosity of the finished product in the cold break process. Which also help to produce a cheaper product than this process.
- On the other hand, having a newer flavor enhances the quality of the product but increases its finished price.
Supplier of Tomato Paste Brix 30_32%
Brix is another term. Professional in the production, sales and marketing of tomato paste. And it may be unfamiliar to some people. In this section we want to review:
- In the process of tomato paste packaging line, filtered tomato juice from the tomato paste production line comes to the ready to condense and complete the packaging process.
- Tomato paste concentrator or so-called vacuum batch concentrator is one of the tomato paste baking machines in the paste packaging process.
- Used to increase the concentration of tomato paste. This machine performs the condensation process using the plate and tube mechanism. The process of converting tomato paste into tomato paste is carried out in a vacuum system.
- This reduces the boiling point of the boiling water and enhances the quality of the condensation process.
- Special heaters are used in the heat exchanger part of the machine to prevent burnt water.
- So the price of Brix Tomato paste is 30-32 percent higher than other percentages. Because more tomatoes are needed to produce it.
If you are looking for a supplier of Tomato Brix paste 30_32. You can contact our sales expert.
Buy Tomato Paste Online at Factory Price
But now that you are familiar with the practical implications of this product. We also tell you the best way to buy it. There are usually different ways to buy tomato paste, some of which are:
- Big stores
- Food Distributors
- Manufacturing factories
- Exclusive Suppliers Representatives
- Online tomato paste sites
But its best to go online. Because it saves time and money. Our site offers you the best products at factory price.