You may have heard of the tomato paste packaging process aseptic in worldwide and over again in the food industry. Aseptic or aseptic is one of the production processes in the food industry and is a process method for pre-sterilized liquid products (especially food or medicine). The aseptic process can create a capability for a product that does not require refrigeration.
Tomato paste packaging process
Tomato paste is packaged in different ways. The most important is the process of packing aseptic tomato paste, which we describe in full below:
What is aseptic?
In a sentence, aseptic is the process by which a food product is packaged in such a way that it does not need to be refrigerated. The aseptic process has almost completely replaced freezing in liquid foods including milk, juices and concentrates, cream, yogurt, liquid eggs and ice cream mixes. This process is becoming increasingly popular for foods containing small particles such as cheese, baby food, meat products, fruits and vegetables, soups and rice desserts.
The aseptic process consists of three primary steps: thermal sterilization of the product, sterilization of the packaging, and preservation of sterilization during packaging. To ensure the sterilization process, the aseptic process must maintain all the characteristics of the product and maintaining these items in production is essential. This indicates that the sterilization conditions are correct and maintained throughout the aseptic process.
Any defect in this process planned for the process or packaging system means that the damaged product will be destroyed. In addition, the aseptic process and packaging system must be cleaned and re-sterilized before and after the process. Packaging equipment and packaging materials will be sterilized using various intermediates or a combination thereof (eg saturated steam, superheated steam, hydrogen peroxide and heat and other methods).
Aseptic packaging process
• a) Sterilize food before filling the package
• B) Sterilize the packaging material or container and close it before filling with food
• c) Sterilize equipment involved in food processing
• d) Sterilized storage in the entire production system a) Production of sterile packages
The aseptic process has many uses. From the food industry to medicine and pharmacy, but the subject of this article is specifically aseptic in the food industry. Aseptic in food industries such as tomato puree, coconut paste, pasteurizer (matia), fresh cream, flavored milk (sweet milk, chocolate milk, rose milk, vanilla milk, etc.), soy milk, milk packages (Tetrapak milk), Juices, flavorings such as golab jamun and rasgulla, canned fruits in sweet syrup or compote, and ready meals that everyone can benefit from some kind of process.
Important points for aseptic in food
In cases where aseptic is used, you should know that you should not buy products that are swollen. This is because the tetrapack and swollen can can be a sign that germs have entered the system and become toxic. In aseptic systems, no microbes can enter due to the vacuum created in the aseptic package.
Send aseptic tomato paste worldwide
If the food contains the following: As a result, worldwide shipping can be done:
- Aseptic is suitable for cases that are not physically damaged in any way. Any rupture can lead to microbial contamination. Do not use any puffy or perforated packaging. Most canned or aseptic foods can be stored at room temperature before opening. Some products should be consumed immediately after opening. Some of them should be refrigerated after opening. The safe use time after opening the package is clearly stated on the package.
- Always follow the instructions on the food label. There are clear instructions on how to prepare food such as heating methods, heating time and other precautions to take when using the product. The label clearly states that the product should be consumed a few days after opening.