Do you know the tomato paste pasteurization process Cheap in Africa? Contact us to get acquainted with a reputable seller of tomato paste.
How is the pasteurization process of tomato paste done?
- The purpose of pasteurization in the tomato paste production line is to make it healthier and increase its shelf life. For pasteurization of the paste, a tube pasteurizer with a temperature of 85 to 90 degrees Celsius is used.
Fill in the package and close the lid
- At this stage of the tomato paste production line, the filling operation is performed as Hot Filling at a temperature of 80 ° C. Therefore, it is necessary for the bulk of the can and about 97% of its volume to be full. Because when it cools, its volume decreases and it seems too empty. There will also be the possibility of physical injury.
Piston fillers are used to fill the paste
Pasteurization of packaged product
At this stage of the tomato paste production line, if the product has undergone a preliminary heating process before filling the can. For pasteurization, a temperature of 100 degrees Celsius is used.
- Adding salt to the paste increases the shelf life of the product. Salt is one of the substances that reduces the activity of water. And makes the environment unsuitable for the activity of microorganisms. On the other hand, adding salt is also a flavoring agent to the paste. After adding Brix salt, it reaches 27-28. The paste is transferred from the formulated tank to the pasteurized tank by a pump.
Pasteurization: The paste from the pasteurized tank is continuously injected into the pasteurizer device. The pasteurizer is a tube type that is reciprocating. Inside these tubes is a narrower tube with a paste flowing inside the narrow tube and steam at a temperature of 85 ° C behind it. Due to indirect contact of the product with hot steam, the product temperature reached 82 ° C. As a result, many microorganisms are killed. And the paste is cured and its shelf life is increased.
- On the other hand, when the product is closed with this temperature. Exhaust action is also performed. As a result, the oxygen in the product is removed and the chemical spoilage of the product is prevented. Also, after closing the lid and cooling the can, a relative vacuum is created due to the distillation of vapors in the space above the can. All these factors will be effective in increasing the final quality of the product and maintaining its nutritional value.
Aseptic packaging: Another type of products is the extract of production and packaging of paste in aseptic bags. The machines of this type of packaging are from Italy and FBR company. Aseptic consists of two main parts: one is a sterilizer and the other is a filler.
- In fact, this machine is able to sterilize and package all fruits in the form of puree or concentrate. For aseptic packaging, the concentration of paste reaches Brix 38-36 by highly advanced three-stage operators. At this stage, maintaining the concentration of paste in this brix is very important. This operation is performed by fully automatic systems. For this purpose, the paste first enters the sterilizer section, which itself includes the sections: heating, holding and cooling.
Seller of cheap tomato paste in Africa
Tomato paste is a commodity that is widely used among people in Africa. That is why the import and export of this delicious condiment has greatly expanded. And it is very cost-effective for traders. Contact us to contact the seller of cheap tomato paste.