Types of tomato paste suitable for chain stores
In large chain stores that have hundreds of food shelves. There are luxury goods and great brands of delicious food. One of the most popular products, especially among housewives, is tomato paste.
Tomato paste is used in most Middle Eastern dishes. Even in most sauces, tomato paste is used, especially for kebabs.
There are also international and local dishes in countries around the world, such as Italy, the United States and Africa, that need paste.
That’s why in this section we will introduce you to the types of this product:
- Canned tomato paste in different weights of 800, 400, 2.2, 210 g
- Sachet tomato paste is also produced in weights of 70, 400 and 210 grams
- Jar paste, which is produced in most of the same canned weights
The best wholesale tomato paste
Well, as you saw in the previous section, there are a variety of tomato paste on the shelves in luxury and large stores. Now if you are a food vendor or someone who owns a chain restaurant and even if you have several grocery stores or a tomato paste distributor.
Surely you are looking for a wholesaler in this field. That you can do your shopping in high volume. Of course, there are a lot of these people in the market, especially in the global markets.
But not everyone who works is directly related to the supplier. If you want to experience an immediate purchase.
And take advantage of it, you can contact our sales expert.
Buy Canned Tomato paste brix 28-30%
To get acquainted with one of the most common terms in the field of paste. The following is a definition of brix and how to calculate it:
- The tomato paste brix indicates the firmness of the tomato paste. This percentage of concentration indicates this. For example, he poured a few tablespoons of tomato paste into the food and waited for the desired color and aroma. Tomato paste that is made at home is not measured with Brix tomato paste. Because the person who prepared it has used his taste and experience as a criterion. To have a good concentration for your tomato paste.
- But in the purchase and sale of industrial tomato paste Brix tomato paste is very effective in quality and price. The standard inside the box is twenty-seven to twenty-nine. And below 20 percent is called diluted tomato paste. Brix is one of the main indicators of the quality of tomato paste.
- The best tomato paste should be measured using the standard Brix methods.
- To calculate brix, tomato paste should be diluted with water. If twelve percent is a solid, checking the concentration of tomato paste in brix different tomato paste indicates that as the percentage of brix increases, the error in calculating the concentration of tomato paste to The Bostovik style is on the rise.
- The results show that the variety has no effect on the accuracy of the Bostwick method of measuring the concentration. But Brix put the tomato paste and the size of the heat effect on the accuracy of the concentration measurement in increasing the Bostwick concentration gauge error, especially in the Brix tomato paste.
- Research has shown that heating a dilute paste to forty-five degrees and then cooling it down can greatly reduce the error of calculating the concentration. Also, by using the regression relationship between brix tomato paste and temperature with Bostovik concentration, the exact amount of concentration can be obtained.
Email us to buy canned tomato paste brix 28-30%.