Types of tomato paste
When we want to produce this product at the paste factory. The main thing is to choose the type of tomato. Here are some tips on how to make a good tomato:
- Tomato is a valuable fruit that was first recognized in America. It is premature before it arrives and contains a toxin called solanine. Which is dangerous. Once ripe, the fruit becomes red and juicy and lacks solanin and can be consumed. In fact, an antioxidant called lycopene is responsible for the red coloration of tomatoes, which can counteract the radicals in the body that can cause cancer and heart disease and premature aging.
- Tomatoes usually have many varieties, but those used for paste production are divided into two groups of round and pear-shaped. The “round” types are usually watery and have high solids, but the pear types are more rigid and contain less solids but more pectin.
Supplier of premium tomato paste
As mentioned in the previous section, tomato varieties for making paste. You realize that a good paste must be made of good, good tomatoes. Therefore, the top supplier should use this type of tomato.
Of course, for a premium tomato paste this is one of the parameters. That makes the product unique. But a good supplier also has other characteristics. Here are some of them:
- Be famous and authentic
- The price of its products is reasonable
- Its quality is excellent
- The expiration date of its products is high
- Easy access to him
- All kinds of products available
- Have good customer support when shopping
- Use the standards of the food industry to produce its products
Price of tomato paste with Brix 28_30%
Tomato paste has a variety of variations due to different issues. For example, one of them is the term Brix.
Which means the concentration of tomato paste. Available in various percentages. To get more acquainted with Brix, here are some tips on this item:
- Brix is a soluble solid in the sample, expressed as a percentage.
- One of the methods is quantitative analysis. When electromagnetic radiation enters a transparent environment. It passes, but its velocity varies with the density of the environment.
- And this is the basis of quantitative analysis with this method. 5 grams of the sample was dissolved in 5 ml of distilled water and transferred to a refractometer and reported to Brix.
- The Howard number is also a method based on slides and microscopes. Introduced in order to control tomato products.
- This method can estimate the amount of mold contamination. In other words, the quality of the raw material and the health status of the plant in relation to fungal corruption can be ascertained. This method uses a special slide to count the fungal strands.
Brixes are typically 28-30% more likely to be requested by customers than other percentages. The higher the brix, the higher the price of tomato paste.
Buy canned tomato paste
Tomato paste As you know, it comes in different packaging. The best of them may be the canned type. Because it’s also easily portable. And it’s not broken and can be used in travel.
You also have to choose the weight you need to buy this type of tomato paste. Then specify the volume of purchase and brand you want. In different sections of our site you can see a variety of these types of products.