What do I need to Buy 800g canned tomato paste with Brix 20_22%? You should first get acquainted with the best supplier tomato paste cans. And then contact our sales expert to select the product you want and the next stages of your purchase.
Tips for long-term storage of tomato paste
Tomato paste is an incredibly tasty and practical seasoning for a variety of dishes and sauces. It is used in a variety of local and international cuisines throughout the world.
Because people like hoteliers, restaurant owners or homeowners who buy high volume products because of their work.
We decided to use the leftover tomato paste for a longer time. We recommend the following:
- The tomato paste should be stored in the refrigerator after opening. One of the natural things that happens to this product is the moldiness caused by adverse storage conditions. So to keep the paste from freezing in the fridge, bring it to 4 ° C.
- Do not open or close the door too much.
- Do not overload the refrigerator.
- Avoid putting contaminated fruits and vegetables in the refrigerator and keep the paste in glass containers and gates.
- If it is still found in the molding product, simply cut the molded part deep and apply a layer of oil on the surface. To stop the oxygenation process and prevent mold formation. Otherwise you can keep the paste inside the freezer.
800g canned tomato paste supplier
Tomato paste is one of the commodities that are produced in different types all over the world. Customers usually choose one based on different parameters.
The importance of these parameters is often items that can be shared in all countries.
For example, one of them is a supplier that usually cares for each buyer who or who manufactures their product. The more famous the supplier, the more customers his products have.
Tomato paste is available in various packages. From canned food to jar, pet and tin but we have the greatest demand for canning. Because it is produced in different types of weights required by people of different tastes. For example, 800 g tomato paste is one of the most popular products. Because it is very suitable for people who use this delicious sauce daily.
So it can be said that the best supplier is someone who can meet the needs of most of their customers.
This is possible by producing and designing a wide range of different tomato paste products.
Buy Tomato Paste with Brix 20_22%
Well, as we said in the previous section, canned tomato paste is in great demand from other customers. One of the reasons is that it has a high strength and can be easily moved.
But the question may arise as to what causes varieties of tomato paste? There are several basic parameters that make it possible for each customer to choose and buy the product they want. Here are some of them:
- Brix percentage
- Package type
For example, Brix 20-20% is suitable for canned tomato paste. And often needed for household and restaurant use.
Brix is actually the same concentration as tomato paste. Or, according to the consumer, it can include other brixes such as 30-30% or 18-20%.