What is the best and easiest way to Buy tomato paste with Homemade flavor in Germany? In this article, the method of cooking homemade tomato paste is presented.
Homemade tomato paste recipe
Ingredients for making tomato paste
- 40 grams of salt
- 2 kg of water
- Liquid oil 100 g
- Tomatoes 10 kg
Here’s how to make a homemade tomato paste:
- To make homemade tomato paste, we first wash the tomatoes. And put in the drain. To drain the excess water, then cut all the tomatoes in half with a knife. And put in a large pot.
- When all the tomatoes are half done, put the pot on the heat. And wait for the tomatoes to juice themselves. And bring to a boil. This way, the skin of the tomatoes peels off very easily. Of course, we still allow it. Boil the tomatoes until slightly soft. Once the tomatoes are soft, the wire mesh has very small holes. Put it in a pot or a large container and turn off the bottom of the pot.
- And pour the tomatoes little by little or all at once (if the wire mesh is large) into the net. And we press the tomatoes on the net. Until the skin and seeds inside the tomatoes are easily separated and pour the tomato juice into the pot or container in which we put the net.
- Be careful not to let the tomato seeds pass through the strainer. Because it causes premature mold. When all the tomatoes have passed through the net. Put the pot on the heat and wait. Bring the tomato juice to a boil.
- After the tomato juice thickened slightly. And when it starts to boil, we add salt to it and stir it. To realize that it has reached a sufficient concentration for tomato paste. Or not, the best and easiest thing is to draw a line on the paste with a spoon. If it took time to fill the gap. That is, it has reached the concentration of tomato paste. And be very careful tomato paste, and if the gap is quickly filled. You still have to wait and give it time to thicken. If we remove the paste while it is loose, it will cause it. It molds quickly, so wait for it to thicken. We have to stir the tomato paste regularly so that it does not settle. Because it gives us a bad taste and the bottom may turn black. Finally, we add oil to it and stir. And if you want, you can add more oil to it.
- We turn off the bottom of the pot and let it. Cool until the prepared tomato paste reaches the ambient temperature. Then pour into the desired container and close the lid tightly. And we keep it in the refrigerator and use this healthy and homemade tomato paste for all kinds of foods.
- Store homemade paste in a completely clean and dried glass container. Cover the paste with plenty of oil.
- To preserve mold-free homemade tomato paste for a long time, you need to can it. Canning is not difficult, but it does take some time. But given the effort you put into making the paste, it’s worth it.
- First, put the jars and their doors in boiling water for a few minutes. And dry with a clean towel. Pour the paste into the jars so that one centimeter is empty on it. Gently tap the glass on the counter. To disappear if there is a bubble on the paste. Then close the jars tightly.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Lower the flame and place the jars in it for half an hour. It should cover a few inches of water on the glass. Canned homemade paste can be stored in a cool, dark place for up to a year.
Wholesale tomato paste in Germany
If you live in Germany and you want to buy tomato paste in bulk. It is better to apply from a reputable center. All you have to do is contact our sales experts. To introduce these centers to you.