If you are a Buyer Indian tomato paste worldwide, read this article. And read interesting information about tomato paste brix.
The best recipe of Indian food around the world
In this section, we want to explain to you the best recipe for Indian dishes that are prepared with tomato paste. In the following, we will first mention the necessary ingredients for chicken stew. Then we will explain how to prepare it step by step:
- Ingredients for chicken stew with tomato paste
- One kilo of chopped chicken thighs
- Two sauteed onions
- Garlic four cloves
- Four red bell peppers
- Two fresh red peppers
- Tomato paste a tablespoon of jam
- Grated ginger a tablespoon of jam
- Grinded coriander seeds a tablespoon of jam
- Cumin a tablespoon of jam
- Turmeric two teaspoons
- One fresh lemon
- Oil as needed
- Salt and black pepper
How to prepare Indian chicken stew with tomato paste
- First, completely crush the red bell pepper with the garlic. Mix with tomato paste. Add salt, pepper, turmeric, cumin, coriander seeds and ground ginger. Mix the ingredients well to form a soft dough. Simultaneously with this step, pour some oil in a medium pan and put it on a gentle heat. After the oil heats up, fry the chicken in it. So that both sides are well fried and golden.
- Take the fried chicken out of the pan. And fry the sauteed onion well in it. After frying the onions, fry the pepper paste in a frying pan for 5-6 minutes to thicken. At this stage, be careful not to burn the dough. After the dough thickens, pour 2 cups of water with lemon juice into the dough and mix well.
- Finally, put the chicken in the sauce, add salt and pepper if needed. Close the pan and cook in the sauce for 50 minutes.
- You can taste this stew with rice or as a food.
Buyer Indian tomato paste Brix 36_38%
If you are a buyer of Brix 36_38% Indian tomato paste. It is better to know about Brix first, which we will mention below. Then contact us to buy:
- Brix is one of the main bases for preparing tomato paste. Both are important for the producer and the consumer. And will show the concentration percentage of tomato paste. Tomato paste brix can be said to be the total amount of water-soluble solids. And is measured with a device called a refractometer.
- The higher the tomato brix percentage. Made tomato paste has a better quality. Home-made tomato paste is not measured with brix tomato paste. Because the person who prepared it based his taste and experience. To have a good concentration for your tomato paste. But in buying and selling industrial tomato paste, Brix tomato paste is very effective in quality and price.
- If it is twelve percent solids, checking the concentration of tomato paste in the brix of different tomato paste indicates this. As the percentage of brix increases, the error of calculating the concentration of tomato paste in the Bostovik method increases. The data indicate that the amount of drying (except for traits that do not dissolve in water) and its inability to reabsorb water will cause problems in calculating the paste concentration, especially at high briquettes. In this research, the effect of tomato paste brix variety and concentration measurement temperature will be tested to determine changes, Bostovik concentrator error and correct it.
- The results show that the variety has no effect on the accuracy of the concentration measurement by Bostovik method. But the brix of tomato paste and the amount of heat had an effect on the accuracy of measuring the concentration in increasing the error of the Bostovik concentrator, especially in the brix of tomato paste. Reduced concentration calculation error to a very high degree.
- Also, using regression correlation between tomato paste brix and temperature with Bostovik concentration. Because lower heat is used to make tomato paste. Because they make tomato paste in a vacuum. Normally, their color stays red and does not turn black.
- Excessive turbidity of the tomato paste also indicates that the vacuum machine has not worked properly. Because cans of tomato paste can be sterilized in an autoclave better than a glass of tomato paste. Because a can of tomato paste is much more resistant to heat than a glass of tomato paste. It is unfortunate that sometimes some profitable growers use raw tomatoes and tomatoes whose parts are green or spoiled to make more profit. But the main source of this substance is tomato. To make heat paste, it is one of the most important steps in preparing tomato paste.