Who is the best Direct supply of tomato paste from Iran to Qatar? Join us to introduce you to the process of direct production of quality tomato paste.
Direct production process of quality tomato paste
- Tomatoes enter the factory in 25 kg baskets or boxes. And after weighing, it is placed on the loading platform. And the goods are weighed and delivered by controlling the number of boxes with baskets.
- Peeled tomatoes after passing under a shower that performs the final wash. It enters the shredder, which is composed of a series of movable blades. And it causes the tomatoes to be crushed. The chopped tomatoes enter a tank with a volume of about one cubic meter under the shredder called tank balance.
- Chopped tomatoes enter the strainers after passing through the preheater. These filters are two or three stages, so that the difference between the different stages is in the diameter of their nets. The grid of the first stage is with holes with a diameter of one and the second stage is about 0.7 mm.
The various steps are first to increase the quality and quantity of water intake. And secondly, depending on the conditions of the raw materials, some steps can be used as desired or removed from it.
- After that, tomato juice enters the formulated tank, which is a steel tank. In these tanks, up to 3% of the weight of the final product is added to the tomato juice of NaCl.
- Tomato juice formulated by the pump enters the condensing boiler. Of course, salt can be added to the final product after leaving the condensing pot. But due to the high impurity in our country and the need to add salt water instead of dry salt, this is more correct if done in a formulated tank.
Tomato juice can be concentrated in one or two or more stages (to become the final product. In tomato paste factories, this is usually done in two stages as a batch or in a continuous system and as a circulation, but in a small workshop One-stage vacuum boilers can be used or two similar boilers can be used during two stages.
- The prepared tomato paste is stored in a storage tank from the condensing pot. Tomatoes are pasteurized from the storage tank by passing through a device similar to a preheater and heated at a temperature of about 85 ° C.
- Tomato paste is filled by filling machine in cans or similar containers. Then the cans filled with tomato paste are sealed. After sealing the filled can, it is passed through the steam tunnel. So that the temperature of the center of the can reaches 90 degrees Celsius.
And be pasteurized and the storage time of the product at the mentioned temperature depends on the type of packaging container and its size.
- so passing through the tunnel, the steam of the can passes under the cold water shower so that the temperature of the center of the can decreases from 38 to 40 degrees Celsius. After passing under a cold shower, they pass under a fan that blows hot air and dries.
- The can is then labeled and packed in a carton. The produced product is transported to the product warehouse and after a quarantine period (about 15 days), if the required test results are negative, they can be marketed.
The best supplier of tomato paste from Iran to Qatar
Qatar is one of the largest importers of Iranian goods. Among them, tomato paste has a large share. Because there is not much paste factory in Qatar. And the local and international cuisine of this country all use this condiment. But if you are looking for the best supplier of tomato paste from Iran to Qatar, we will introduce these companies to you. Just send us your request.