Who Distribution of kind tomato paste for local food in Oman? How to buy the best brands of tomato paste from Asia?
How to prepare local food with tomato paste for Muscat
Muscat is a small city. But it is a genuine city with beautiful nature and a high number of tourists. For this reason, it has a great and extraordinary variety of food. As a result, distributors and consumers of tomato paste may tend to buy large volumes of this unique product. In this collection, we have produced and collected the best tomato products such as paste and ketchup sauce in two forms, canned and also aseptic for esteemed traders. With the best mechanized machines and the best fresh and delicious raw materials that have a great impact on improving the quality of these products. In this section, we will explain how to prepare some of Oman’s native dishes that are very famous. In each of them, tomato paste has been used as a sauce or seasoning:
- 3 cups of rice
- 6 chicken thighs and breasts
- 4 medium onions
- A glass of walnuts and sliced almonds
- Half a glass of raisins
- A tablespoon of Omani lemon powder
- 2 Omani lemons are correct
- Pilaf spice
- Cinnamon and turmeric
- salt and pepper
How to prepare
- First, wash the rice and add a little salt and soak it for two hours before cooking.
- Then cook the chickens with some water, onion and two Omani lemons and some turmeric, salt and pepper. Chicken broth should be plentiful, as chicken broth is used to brew rice.
- Peel the onions. Then slice and fry them until completely golden. Then divide the fried onions into two parts, use half of them for pilaf and the other half to decorate pilaf.
- Pour half of the onions in the desired pot for brewing rice. After cooking the chickens, separate the water and pour it into the pot to boil.
- Wash the rice salt and pour the chicken broth in a pot and let it boil on a relatively medium heat until the water runs out.
- Then, before brewing the rice, sprinkle some rice and cinnamon spices on it and brew the rice.
- Roast raisins, walnuts and sliced almonds with half of fried onions and sprinkle with Omani lemon powder.
- After brewing the pilaf, mix the pilaf with a spatula to mix the spices and cinnamon with the pilaf. Then add a little oil to the rice and put it in a dish.
- It is better to put the pilaf in the middle and the chickens around the dish and the mixed ingredients (raisins, walnuts, etc.) between the chickens.
- Half a cup of mohamara sauce
- 450 grams of minced meat
- 1 teaspoon of spices
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 onion
How to prepare
1. Put onion and parsley in a food processor and chop. Add the meat and spices and mix for 1 minute or until the meat, onion and parsley are well combined. Add the mohamara sauce and mix to combine the ingredients.
2. Take a small cup of the meat mixture and shape it into a sausage on a skewer. You can wrap foil around it instead of skewers. Place in the oven at 400 degrees Fahrenheit (204 ° C) for 10 minutes. Turn the skewers or sausages over until they are cooked. Serve the kebab with pita bread and salad.
Distribution of tomato paste in Oman
Oman is a country bordering the Persian Gulf, bordering countries such as Iran, the UAE, Kuwait and Qatar. Which has a high rank in the import of tomato paste. And due to the great use of this colorful and tasty condiment in international cuisine as well as local food, many people are distributing various types of tomato paste in this country. Therefore, in order to communicate with the best food distributors, contact our company’s sales expert via email or contact numbers. To answer your questions about the tomato paste trade in Asia, as well as receiving the prices of tomato paste products with the best brands. That you can have the best purchase in the shortest time in 2021 with high economic efficiency and observance of health protocols in packaging and sending all products.