We will introduce The best tomato paste machines production in Kuwait in this post. Mechanized and hygienic equipment should be used to prepare quality tomato paste.
Introduction of tomato paste machines production
In this section, we will introduce you to the types of tomato paste machines produced:
- There are different types of shredders, but for tomatoes, the comb or disc type is used.
- Tomatoes (fruits) should be chopped after chopping. For cooking, it is taken into the cooking machine. Heat it there to pre-cook the tomatoes, which is used by a concentrating pump called a monopump.
- Pre-heating in tomatoes is done in two ways:
1-Hot Break Hot Break
2-Cold Break Cold Break
- The only difference between the two cooking methods is the amount of heat given to the tomatoes.
1- Hot break
- As its name suggests, in this method, tomatoes are pre-cooked at a temperature between 90 and 95 degrees, which causes a complete loosening of the tomato texture. Therefore, when filtering, some of the fruit or tomato tissue is separated along with its water (it is said that its viscosity is higher), which naturally the produced paste will have a higher viscosity. Given that tomatoes are a must. Pre-cook at a higher temperature of 90 to 95 degrees. Therefore, it should be noted that at this temperature we may suffer from burns, so the burn agent should be removed or reduced from the system. This operation is done with a vacuum tank (made of stainless steel) to reduce bubbles in chopped tomatoes. Hot break heating system, like most indirect heat exchangers in the food industry, is of shell & tube type. Due to the fact that the converter is of shell & tube type, an all-steel centrifugal pump is used to create the flow.
- As its name suggests, preheating in this method is done at a lower temperature than the previous method (hot break) (at 75 degrees), so due to the low temperature of the preheating, so there is little need for a vacuum system Does not prevent burns. Also, due to the low temperature of the pre-heating operation, the tomato tissues did not pass through the strainer, and as a result, tomato juice and paste were obtained. It has less viscosity. Like other converters in the food industry, the cold break cooker is in shell & tube, but in series. Because less material is used in 4 out of 7 cold break machines. Therefore, their price is much cheaper than hot break.
Tomato Juice Tank
- After separating the tomato juice (fruit), direct it to the tank for concentration. This tank is used to charge the concentrator. Because the tomato juice produced may not be used immediately. Therefore, it must be stored in a tank. Tomato water tanks are made of stainless steel. And to prevent water from settling (two-phase) and to prevent the floor, it is better to have a stirrer.
- Cantinius condenser means that the tomato juice is continuously discharged to the charger and the paste is removed from the other part of the device. This type of thickener is called cantinium (continuous). The general structure of Cantinius condensers is as follows. The tomato juice is passed through a SHELL & TUBE heat exchanger by a relatively strong centrifugal pump and its temperature rises. And after passing the converter entered the body under a relative vacuum (bull).
- And because the pressure is low, it starts to boil. Cantinius condensers have different capacities depending on the number of bodies and converters (roshofer) and the dimensions and size of the converters under relative vacuum. Each body and heat exchanger is called an EFFECT.
- And the number of steps is also effective in the tonnage of the devices. In the Cantinius condenser, two or three phases often supply energy to one phase (EFFECT) or direct vapor and the other phases from indirect vapor (vapor produced from the previous phase). As a result, Cantinius devices consume less steam than batch concentrators (at the same capacity).
- The batch machine consists of one, two or three bodies (bulls) and a heat exchanger in the form of a shell located at the bottom (end 1.3). To prevent the paste from burning in the converter part, the device is equipped with a paddle stirring system in the mentioned part. Due to the need to concentrate at low temperatures, for higher quality in production, the system operated under vacuum to lower the boiling point. Therefore, batch concentrator, except for pumps and shell & tube converter, has other accessories of Caninius condenser. This device is used to concentrate tomato juice or dilute paste with high brix.
- After production using this device, pasteurized paste and also this device was a shell & tube converter. Its pipes are located in four round trips. The heating system is operated by a converter tank that supplies heat by means of steam injection. Transfer the paste from the salting tank to the pasteurizer using a menu pump device. The salting tank also has a stirrer.
Baking tunnel (can pasteurizer) Can Pasteurizator
- After packing the paste in the can, the cans should be sterilized. For this purpose, a cooking tunnel (passing autoclave) is used, which has different types. But the basis of work of all devices is the same. The differences were in the parts of the conveyor and the way the heat was converted. Conveyor systems include chain conveyor, gutter conveyor, wooden conveyor
The best tomato paste in Kuwait
Tomato paste is available in the Kuwaiti market. The difference between them is in the type of cooking and their raw materials. The more equipped and hygienic devices and first-class raw materials are used in the production of food products. The result is the best tomato paste. And to know the best of them, you can contact us.