If you are a Major buyer of Brix tomato paste in Kuwait, you should be familiar with the definition as well as how to calculate the brix of tomato paste, which we will explain in full in this article.
Definition of Brix Tomato Paste in Kuwait
To get acquainted with the trade of BRICS tomato paste in Kuwait, it is better to first get acquainted with its definition:
- In its simplest definition, tomato paste brix is an indicator for measuring the concentration of tomato paste. Brix in tomato paste is a number that indicates whether the paste has the right concentration or not. The more brix the tomato paste, the higher its quality and the less you need to achieve the desired color and aroma. Of course, BRICS can not be too much and in Iran there are standards for it.
- The higher the tomato paste brix, the lower the water content of the paste, which means that you need fewer tablespoons of tomato paste for different foods. It should be noted that homemade pastes also have brix but are not measured. In fact, homemade tomato paste brix is obtained visually and tastefully. That is, the person who cooks the paste, after observing the desired concentration, turns off the heat of the paste, because excessive thickening of the paste (especially homemade pastes) causes it to darken.
- Brix is one of the main bases for preparing tomato paste and is important for both the producer and the consumer and will show the concentration of tomato paste. Tomato paste brix can be said to be the total amount of water-soluble solids and is measured with a device called a refractometer.
- Normally the dilute amount of brix, which is acceptable is 25. The sweeter the tomato, the more colored tomato paste brix has. The higher the percentage of tomato brix, the better the quality of the tomato paste made.
- Tomato paste that is prepared at home is not measured with Brix. Tomato paste is not measured because the person who prepared it based his taste and experience to have a good concentration for his tomato paste.
- But in buying and selling industrial tomato paste, Brix tomato paste is very effective in quality and price. The standard inside the can is twenty-seven to twenty-nine, and the sub-twenty percent diluted tomato paste is said to be one of the main signs of the quality of the tomato paste.
Major buyer of tomato paste in Asia
Do you know what method is used to calculate the brix of tomato paste? In the following, we will explain to you because if you are a major buyer of tomato paste in Asia, you will need it:
- To calculate the brix of tomato paste, they must be diluted with water. If it is twelve percent solids, the study of the concentration of tomato paste in brix of different tomato paste shows that as the percentage of brix increases, the error in calculating the concentration of tomato paste in the Bostovik method increases.
- The data indicate that the amount of drying (except for solids that do not dissolve in water) and its inability to reabsorb water will cause problems in calculating the paste concentration, especially at high briquettes.
- In this research, the effect of tomato paste brix variety and concentration measurement temperature will be tested to determine changes, error of Bostovik concentrator and correct it.
- The results show that the variety has no effect on the accuracy of the concentration measurement by Bostovik method, but the brix of tomato paste and the amount of heat have an effect on the accuracy of concentration measurement in increasing the error of Bostovik concentrator, especially in high brix of tomato paste. He left.
- Research has shown that by diluting the paste, it can be diluted to forty-five degrees and then cooled. The error in calculating the concentration was reduced to a very high degree. Also, by using the regression relationship between tomato paste brix and temperature with Bostovik concentration, an accurate amount of concentration can be obtained.