Is Tomato cultivation for tomato paste in the Persian Gulf done? Contact us to get the list of tomato paste sales centers in Asia.
Tomato cultivation tips for preparing organic tomato paste in Asia
- Tomatoes originate in parts of Peru and were first domesticated in Mexico and Central America. At first, European countries cultivated it as an ornamental plant and considered it poisonous. It was used in cooking in the late 18th century. It is classified as a fruit and is the second most famous vegetable in the world. The tomato plant is a shrub that is herbaceous and may reach a height of 1 to 3 meters, in which case it has wooden stems. Tomato flowers are yellow and their size is 1 to 2 cm.
- The color of tomato cultivars is not only red but also varied from red, pink and purple, orange, green, and yellow. Some fruits are firm and some are hollow, some are bitter or sweet. There are also a variety of tomatoes that differ in leaf shape and fruiting form. 600 figures are known in the 1990s in the United States and Canada. Commercial farmers prefer seeds of hybrid cultivars and cultivars with longer storage time. Today’s cultivars have a wide variety of shapes, colors, and sizes.
- Organic farming is a system of agriculture based on farm ecosystem management for the sustainable production of crops without the use of foreign inputs and chemicals, fertilizers, and pesticides. In fact, organic farming is agriculture in which the products have no residual toxins. Production methods are used to maintain soil fertility. In this type of cultivation, crop rotation must be maintained and proper tillage and irrigation management must be applied. Organic products are more expensive than non-organic products.
- To prepare seedlings, a bed with a length and width of 3 in 1 and a depth of 20 cm should be prepared. For planting seedlings, 15 to 20 seedlings are needed for 1 hectare. To prevent diseases, because we can not use fungicides, the soil should be heated before planting to prevent pests and possible diseases. Use 20 to 25 kg of organic matter for seedling production beds. After covering the surface of the culture medium, it should be covered with plastic to raise the temperature of the medium but not lose its moisture. This kills harmful bacteria and insects. The best time to plant tomato seedlings is August to September.
- The amount of seed required to produce seedlings per hectare is 150 grams per hectare. The planting distance between rows is 20 cm and between seeds is 5 cm. Seed planting depth is 0.5 to 1 cm. After sowing the seeds, a thin layer of soil should be poured on the bed.
- 20 to 25-day old seedlings are suitable for transfer to the main ground. The main ground should be suitable with a distance between rows of 60 cm and a distance between plants of 50 cm. Irrigation should be done every 7 to 10 days depending on the climate and soil texture.
- To have fertile soil, we must use fertilizer regularly to strengthen the soil. Organic fertilizers or compost are used to strengthen the soil. Organic fertilizers can also be used for this purpose. 1 to 1.5 tons of compost or 10 tons of rotten manure per hectare is used. To control tomato pests and diseases, use resistant cultivars and feed the plants well. Soil management, moisture, and good soil nutrition can make plants resistant.
Sale of tomato paste in the Persian Gulf
In the countries bordering the Persian Gulf, the weather is usually like this. There is not much fertile soil for planting tomatoes. For this reason, these countries usually import their paste from other Asian countries with good weather. There are many centers for selling tomato paste in the Persian Gulf and our company is one of the most reputable ones.