Do you know the most unique benefits of tomato paste factory in the UAE? Join us to get the price of tomato paste in Asia as well as in Dubai.
The most unique benefits of tomato paste
We will explain the most unique benefits of organic tomato paste below:
- According to nutritionists, foods containing probiotics, such as yogurt, kefir or kimchi, can increase the population of good bacteria in our gut and affect the overall health of our body.
Researchers at the Technical University of Valencia in Spain recently studied how intestinal bacteria interact with antioxidants and found that tomato paste, which is rich in antioxidants, can have a great effect on the intestines in the presence of good bacteria in the gut.
- Because tomatoes contain a pigment and antioxidant called lycopene, they protect cells from harmful agents. The researchers found that tomatoes also have probiotic properties and can increase the activity of beneficial bacteria in the gut. They have found in tomatoes, one of the main species of good bacteria, that can interact with the antioxidants in tomatoes themselves and have beneficial effects on intestinal health.
- On the other hand, the researchers examined the consumption of cooked or raw tomatoes and concluded that the antioxidant properties of tomatoes, when consumed raw, are lost during digestion. But cooked form and paste can increase the absorption of the antioxidant lycopene during digestion and it is absorbed by the body; Therefore, tomato paste has more benefits than raw tomato.
- Tomato paste contains probiotics and antioxidants that, if consumed or cooked tomatoes, can help increase intestinal bacteria, thereby improving the health of the gut and your body in general, the researchers said.
- Tomato paste is a product of crushed tomatoes without skin and seeds. The long cooking time of the paste causes its concentration. Tomato paste contains a lot of nutrients and important compounds that are present in smaller amounts in raw tomatoes. This feature makes this paste one of the healthiest condiments for cooking.
- Nutrients A tablespoon of tomato paste contains 13 calories and 0 grams of fat, which means that tomato paste does not cause weight gain. Vitamin A is abundant in this red spice which is important for the eyes, fetal growth and fertility.
Vitamin C is a heat-resistant vitamin, and although it is more abundant in raw tomatoes, tomato paste has made up for this deficiency with more antioxidants. Repairing damaged tissues and strengthening the immune system are two important functions of tomato paste for the health of the body.
It is also an important source of vitamin K and the B family of vitamins, and contains 5 mg of iron per tablespoon, which helps produce red blood cells. One tablespoon of this paste also has about 162 mg of potassium, which regulates the storage of nutrients in the body.
Factory price of tomato paste in the UAE
The UAE is one of the richest countries in the Persian Gulf and even in Asia as a whole. Which has the highest rank in the field of tomato paste import. And usually does this business from China and Iran. Due to the large market of these products, there are different prices in sales centers. But we offer you the best price of factory tomato paste.