how much is Prices aseptic tomato paste industrial in Thailand? Do you know anything about tomato paste and its packaging?
All about tomato paste made in Thailand
- According to nutritionists in developed countries and in Thailand, “the nutritional value of industrial pastes is higher than that of household pastes”, which is why vacuum evaporators are used to make tomato paste industrially at a temperature of about 60 degrees.
- In this case, a larger amount of minerals, vitamins and micronutrients of tomatoes, especially natural colors, remain in it. Whereas in the traditional method, the higher volume of vitamins and micronutrients of the tomato are lost due to the higher heat of about 100 degrees, and the color remains dark.
- In general, tomato paste is far better than tomatoes in terms of lycopene, antioxidants and anti-cancer substances.
There are several types of tomatoes, which can be made in two ways:
1- Greenhouse tomatoes
2- Agricultural tomatoes (local-industrial)
- The first case is greenhouse tomatoes. This type of tomato is usually grown when it is not possible to grow agricultural tomatoes (local-industrial) due to climatic conditions in the cold season. It is used for eating fresh on the table and cooking.
Types of tomato paste packaging
- Currently, tomato paste is available in different packages such as cans, jars, cans and aseptic barrels in different sizes.
- These pastes are not different in terms of production method and nutrients, but the pastes in metal cans are safer. And they can be stored for longer; Because the possibility of sterilizing the can and keeping it in the autoclave is better and more than glass. Of course, the jars are also heated and autoclaved and sterilized; But again, the amount of heat that can be put into the cans is more than glass because the can’s resistance to heat is higher than glass.
Prices aseptic tomato paste in Asia
Thailand is one of the Asian countries that produces tomato paste. The price of aseptic tomato paste is higher. In the following, we will explain about this:
- Tomato paste factories sometimes package this product in bulk or aseptic form. And they send tomato paste to packing factories. To produce tomato paste in glass and can packages.
- Aseptic packaging, which is considered for paste these days, is a type of packaging that makes the paste last longer in the open air and outside the refrigerator. This is the biggest advantage of aseptic packaging. Of course, in addition to tomato paste, other perishable foods can also be provided with this package.
Bulk samples must be refrigerated, but for aseptic types there is no need for this. On the other hand, the export of aseptic tomato paste has caused us to attract more foreign customers every day.
Aseptic Brix tomato paste 38-36 with a new barrel suitable for export and Aseptic Brix 38-36 paste with a normal barrel suitable for consumption by domestic factories. It should be noted that aseptic paste is of high quality and durability. And is suitable for producing tomato sauce and other quality products.