What to do to get Launching tomato paste factory original in Lebanon? Which country exports tomato paste production equipment?
Equipment for Launching a tomato paste factory in Asia
What equipment is needed to set up a tomato paste factory in Asia?
- There are different types of shredders, but for tomatoes, the comb or disc type is used, which is the comb type, while it is also used for tomatoes.
- Tomatoes (fruits) should be chopped after chopping. For pre-cooking, it is pre-cooked inside the machine. Heat there to pre-cook the tomatoes, which is used by a concentrating pump called a monopump.
2. Cold Break
- The only difference between the two cooking methods is in the amount of heat given to the tomatoes.
- As its name suggests, in this method, tomatoes are pre-cooked at a temperature between 90 and 95 degrees, which causes a complete loosening of the tomato texture. Therefore, when filtering, some of the fruit or tomato tissue is separated along with its water (it is said that its viscosity is higher), which naturally the produced paste will have a higher viscosity. Given that tomatoes are a must. Pre-cook at a higher temperature of 90 to 95 degrees. Therefore, it should be noted that at this temperature we may suffer from burns, so the burn agent should be removed or reduced from the system. This operation is done with a vacuum tank (made of stainless steel) to reduce bubbles in chopped tomatoes. The hot-break heating system, like most indirect heat exchangers in the food industry, is of the shell & tube type. Due to the fact that the converter is of the shell & tube type, an all-steel centrifugal pump is used to generate the flow.
- As its name suggests, preheating in this method is done at a lower temperature than the previous method (hot break) (at 75 degrees), so due to the low temperature of the preheating, so there is little need for a vacuum system Does not prevent burns. Also, due to the low temperature of tomato tissue pre-heating operation, it did not pass through a strainer, and as a result, tomato juice and paste were obtained. It has less viscosity. Like other converters in the food industry, the cold break cooker is in shell & tube, but in series. Because less material is used in 4 out of 7 cold break machines. Therefore, their price is much cheaper than hot break.
Tomato Juice Tank
- After separating the tomato juice (fruit), direct it to the tank for concentration. This tank is used to charge the concentrator. Because the tomato juice produced may not be used immediately. Therefore, it must be stored in a tank. Tomato water tanks are made of stainless steel. And to prevent settling (two-phase) water and prevent the floor is better to have a stirrer.
- condenser means that the tomato juice is continuously discharged to the charger and the paste is removed from the other part of the device. This type of thickener is called cantinium (continuous). The general structure of Cantinius condensers is as follows. The tomato juice is passed through a SHELL & TUBE heat exchanger by a relatively strong centrifugal pump and its temperature rises. And after passing the converter entered the body under a relative vacuum (bull). And because the pressure is low, it starts to boil. Cantinius condensers have different capacities depending on the number of bodies and converters (roshofer) and the dimensions and size of the converters under relative vacuum. Each body and heat exchanger is called an EFFECT. And the number of steps is also effective in the tonnage of the devices. In a cantinium condenser, two or three phases often supply energy to one phase (EFFECT) or direct vapor and the other phases from indirect vapor (vapor produced from the previous phase). As a result, Cantinius devices consume less steam than batch concentrators (at the same capacity).
Export of original tomato paste production equipment in Lebanon
Lebanon does not have its own factories producing heavy equipment for tomato products. That’s why he has to buy from other countries. We introduce to you the best countries that export original tomato paste equipment.