The advantage of industrial tomato paste to Homemade
- Household or factory products? “People prefer it today because of the increased risk of cancer and metabolic diseases,” said a clinical nutritionist and university faculty member.
Use less factory products. And they have turned more to household products. Provided, of course, that all household products are provided under the individual’s own supervision.
And all hygienic and standard points are observed. But if you are going to use pastes or household products.
It is not monitored and they are sold in bulk, it is better not to consume it, because there is no information about their accuracy and health. And are likely to be impregnated with many additives.
- Recognize authorized additives. Add-ons are generally divided into two categories; Some of them should not be added to any food at all. The second series, however, are used sparingly and sparingly in some foods.
In other words, authorized additives are added to products. Which is less in a person’s diet. But paste is a food that is used routinely. For this reason, the use of additives in this product is not allowed.
Sodium benzoate, for example, is not allowed in tomato paste, but unfortunately many profiteers use these additives. To prevent mold.
- What happens if additives are consumed in excess? Gastrointestinal complications and the risk of cancer, especially gastrointestinal cancer and blood diseases, increase.
It is therefore recommended that you do not have access to home-made products, especially authentic and safe tomato paste.
Use industrial tomato paste, because if additives are used in factories, it is done to the extent permitted and under the supervision of experts.
Production factory tomato paste first class
Why is it necessary to produce first-class factory tomato paste? The following are the properties of tomato paste and the advantages of industrial tomato paste:
- Tomato paste has many properties; One of its most important properties is the presence of an antioxidant called lycopene. This substance is found in most red fruits, but the main source of this substance is in tomatoes.
As you know, heat is one of the most important steps in the preparation of tomato paste, in which lycopene is released due to heat, ie its antioxidant properties increase, so it can be claimed that tomato paste is one of the products.
Because of this process, it can play an important role in people’s health.
- But most of the time, pastes made at home and under the supervision of non-specialists require too much heat; In this case, it can be said that tomato paste, which is exposed to too much heat, not only lacks antioxidants, but is no longer considered as a nutrient.
Given the above conditions, if you are not sure about the stage of making homemade pastes, it is better to use factory pastes.
Tomato paste seller of all kinds of brix in Bolivia
Bolivia is one of the countries where many people consume tomato paste. And various vendors are also offering it. The following is the relationship between the benefits of using paste in food and the amount of brix:
- In terms of flavor, it is very enjoyable to consume tomato paste with garlic, onion and spices. In addition, onions can also modulate the sugar in tomato paste.
Tomato paste can be a good seasoning for soups, stews and soups, because along with the beans in such foods, it can provide a variety of nutrients necessary for the human body.
Tomato paste is added to many meat-containing foods during the roasting process. And it improves the taste of meat.
- The best way to use tomato paste is to dilute it in water. The healing properties of the tomato paste will be much greater and more effective when the tomato paste is dissolved in water.
The amount of tomato paste to dilute depends on its concentration. The thicker the tomato paste, the more water it will need to dilute.
The concentration of tomato paste is measured by an indicator called Brix. In general, it can be said that the healing properties of tomato paste increase with increasing brix.