purchase bulk tomato paste in the world
Tomato paste is one of the most widely consumed goods in the world. Which is packaged and marketed in several types. Therefore, each customer buys these products according to their needs. In African countries, there are no suitable farms for growing tomatoes. Most of these countries import their goods from other countries and continents, such as Asia. Traders usually register the purchase of bulk tomato paste in their order. But there are a few other options for determining the type of product these people need. Such as the percentage of its break, as well as the type of hot break or cold break paste that we refer to in the following sections.
tomato paste traders Brix 36_38%
What does brix mean in the paste industry? In the following, we will examine the answer to this question in detail. Most paste merchants order 36-38% for export with Brix:
- The tomato paste brix indicates the firmness of the tomato paste. This percentage of concentration indicates this. For example, he poured a few tablespoons of tomato paste into the food and waited for the desired color and aroma. Tomato paste that is made at home is not measured with Brexit tomato paste. Because the person who prepared it has used his taste and experience as a criterion. To have a good concentration for your tomato paste. But in the purchase and sale of industrial tomato paste Brix tomato paste is very effective in quality and price. The standard inside the box is twenty-seven to twenty-nine. And below 20 percent is called diluted tomato paste. Brix is one of the main indicators of the quality of tomato paste.
- The best tomato paste should be measured using the standard Brexit methods.To calculate brix, tomato paste should be diluted with water. If twelve percent is a solid, checking the concentration of tomato paste in brix different tomato paste indicates that as the percentage of brix increases, the error in calculating the concentration of tomato paste to The Bostovik style is on the rise. The results show that the variety has no effect on the accuracy of the Bostwick method of measuring the concentration. But Brix put the tomato paste and the heat measurement effect on the accuracy of the concentration measurement in increasing the Bostwick concentration gauge error, especially in the Brix tomato paste.
- Research has shown that heating a dilute paste to forty-five degrees and then cooling it down can greatly reduce the error of calculating the concentration. Also, by using the regression relationship between brix tomato paste and temperature with Bostovik concentration, the exact amount of concentration can be obtained.
The price of Hot Break tomato paste from Africa
But the price of a great tomato paste from Africa depends not only on the amount of brix. It also depends on the type of process, for example, if you want Hot Break, it has a higher price. In the following, we will explain this process in detail:
- In the process of producing the paste, after the tomatoes are crushed by the crash machine or the tomato crusher, the resulting tomato juice pulp enters the per heater.
- So that it is softened by the heat applied by the device and the cleaning operation on it is done more easily. The heat applied by this device is caused by two processes, hot break and cold break.
- Cold break is a temperature applied below 70 C. The reason is the increased activity of enzymes. One of the features of Cold Break is the reduction of viscosity or viscosity.
- This is one of the advantages and disadvantages of Cold Break over Hot Break. The final product has a natural color and fresh taste. While another study found that the opposite is true, there is a better taste and smell in the hot break process.
- In the Hot Break and Cold Break process, it was found that in the Hot Break process, the final product tastes better.
- It also reduces the viscosity and viscosity of the final product in the Cold Break process. They also get help from this process to produce a cheaper product.On the other hand, having a fresher flavor adds to the quality of the product but increases the cost.