Do you know the best Supplier tomato paste cold break bulk in Benin To have a first-class product, the process of producing tomato paste must be done using global standards. Contact our sales expert to get acquainted with the tomato paste seller in Africa.
The process of producing bulk tomato paste
The process of producing tomato paste is done in bulk in three stages. In the following, we will explain each of these steps:
- 1. Drainage, washing and dewatering unit: Drainage, washing and dewatering section includes different stages during which the tomato enters the factory as bulk or with a basket, then by performing a series of processing processes, the tomato juice is filtered at the end of this section. Achieved. Processing processes in this section include sorting, crushing, pre-cooking and pulping, which are performed by washing and sorting machines, crash, peritheter and turbo filter, respectively.
1. Washing channel
2. Lifting tape
3. Tomato crackers
5. Turbo filter
6. Steel tank for storing tomato juice
- 2. Concentration unit: Concentration is the most important part of a tomato paste factory that consumes the most energy and performs the main production process. The concentration of bulk paste obtained at this stage is very important and usually has a degree of Brix 34 to 38. To achieve this degree of brix, a multi-stage (multi-stage) cantilever device with final brix adjustment is used. This device has an automatic function, as long as the operator registers a certain degree of Brix in the control panel of the device so that continuous concentration continues to reach the desired Brix. At the end of this section, the paste with high brix is pumped directly to the packing section after leaving the Cantienus device.
• Multifactor vaporizer Conventional evaporator
- 3. Packaging unit: Packaging operation in bulk paste production line is done by direct pumping from the cantilever device to 200 kg barrels of polyathylene. The packing process is such that the inside of the barrels is first covered with nylon and then the paste is poured into the nylon. Due to the high concentration of the paste, the upper part of the paste surface coagulates after a while. In this case, the paste bags are salted to a thickness of 2 cm, and then the nylon is pulled out and the barrel lid is opened. The final paste product, which is offered in barrels, can be stored outdoors for a week to two months, depending on the climate of the area.
Top supplier of Cold Break Tomato paste
Tomato paste is available in two types. With the Hot Break process, as well as the Cold Break, we will now explain the Cold Break according to the fact that we have explained Hot Break in another section. Usually, the top supplier of Cold Break tomato paste must produce its products according to certain standards:
- In the process of producing the paste, after the tomatoes are crushed by the crash machine or the tomato crusher, the resulting tomato juice pulp enters the per heater.
- So that it is softened by the heat applied by the device and the cleaning operation on it is done more easily.
- The heat applied by this device is caused by two processes, hot break and cold break.
- Cold break is a temperature applied below 70 اد C. The reason is the increased activity of enzymes.
- One of the features of Cold Break is the reduction of viscosity or viscosity.
- This is one of the advantages and disadvantages of Cold Break over Hot Break. The final product has a natural color and fresh taste. While another study found that the opposite is true, there is a better taste and smell in the hot break process.
- In the Hot Break and Cold Break process, it was found that in the Hot Break process, the final product tastes better.
- It also reduces the viscosity and viscosity of the final product in the Cold Break process. They also get help from this process to produce a cheaper product.
Tomato paste seller in Benin
Tomato paste is one of the most delicious condiments used in most foods. And Benin is one of the African countries that has a high consumption of this product. But due to the fact that in order to have a better taste and color of food, the best type of this product should be used. The best way to buy these products is to refer to the best suppliers. Because they market great products. If you want to know the best seller of tomato paste in Benin, contact us.