for sale canned tomato paste brix 36-38 in Romania contact us.Tomato paste is very sensitive to corruption. To make the paste last longer and prevent it from getting moldy, after opening the paste can, empty the contents of the can into a glass jar with a lid and put it in the refrigerator. Wholesale sales of canned tomato paste with incredible prices and 100% natural quality in various weights and different doors under the brand of Aymaz and sent to most parts of the country and exported to different countries.
sale canned tomato paste brix
Before you want to buy. You need to know the specifications of the best quality canned tomato paste. In the continuation of this article, we will mention some of the most important of these options. To be the best choice:
- Pure concentrated juice of fresh tomatoes
- 1.5% refined salt
- Produced in the best hygienic conditions
- With Brix 27%
- No additives
- high durability
- Indirect heating with standard temperature in two stages
- Metal can packaging
- Net weight 800 g and gross 1000 g
- Door type (simple, keyed, keyed with plastic cap)
- Insert production and expiration date on the door
- Full specifications inserted on the body
- Has a table of nutritional value
- Has a standard seal and green apple health of the Food and Drug Administration
So if you are a producer or distributor and trader of food products with tomato products, you can email us to sale canned tomato paste brix with the knowledge of the above. Or send a message to our sales expert on social networks such as WhatsApp. And to continue the process of buying or selling products, make the necessary negotiations. You can also use the same ways to get the price list.
Tomato paste has different packages, which we will name below, and then you can buy whichever you choose. And for more information about this, you can contact us:
- Metal cans in various weights (350, 800, 3000 and 4000 g)
- Glass packaging in weights (250, 700, 1000 and 1500 g)
- Aleppo in weight (10,000 and 17,000 grams)
- Sasha and Doi Pack (70 g)
- Aseptic barrels (230 kg)
How to produce Brix 36-38 can tomato paste in Romania
In this section, we will introduce you to how to produce Brix tomato paste 36-38 in Romania. Then we will talk to you about how to sell these products. So stay tuned for the rest of this article:
- Get the tomatoes
- Soak and wash the tomato preparations
- Sorting and washing tomatoes
- Chop the tomatoes
- Initial baking
- Formulated tank
- Concentrate tomato juice
- Filling cans and sealing
- Pasteurization of filled cans
- Pass under cold water shower
- Ticketing and packing
In general, the process of producing tomato paste in glass containers and cans is no different and they are all produced under the same conditions and their nutritional value is equal. But tomato paste is safer in metal cans and can be stored longer.
The properties of canned tomato paste include the following, which we will mention below. The following are the features such as no thickener, has a nutritional value table, has the health logo of the Food and Drug Administration, salt used, concentrated tomato juice.
Quality tomatoes are used to make tomato paste. Tomato paste is currently available in various glass packages and metal cans.
The reason for durability in metal cans is that:
- The possibility of sterilizing the can and keeping it in the pasteurizer is better and more than glass.
- The amount of heat that can enter the can is more than glass.
- The word wholesale in the simplest definition means selling in large volumes. Wholesale sales are part of the supply chain. When a commodity is produced, large quantities are sold to wholesalers, who sell most of the goods to retailers who ultimately connect with the end customers.