Introducing Hot Break Tomato paste
In the production of tomato paste, this product is processed in two ways. They are called Hot Break Tomato paste and Cold Break. The following is a review of Hot Break:
- In the process of producing the paste, after the tomatoes are crushed by the crash machine or the tomato crusher, the resulting tomato juice pulp enters the per heater.
- So that it is softened by the heat applied by the device and the cleaning operation on it is done more easily.
- The heat applied by this device is caused by two processes, hot break and cold break.
- Cold break is a temperature applied below 70 اد C. The reason is the increased activity of enzymes.
- One of the features of Cold Break is the reduction of viscosity or viscosity.
- This is one of the advantages and disadvantages of Cold Break over Hot Break. The final product has a natural color and fresh taste. While another study found that the opposite is true, there is a better taste and smell in the hot break process.
- In the Hot Break and Cold Break process, it was found that in the Hot Break process, the final product tastes better.
- It also reduces the viscosity and viscosity of the final product in the Cold Break process. They also get help from this process to produce a cheaper product.
- On the other hand, having a fresher flavor adds to the quality of the product but increases its cost.
Sale of organic tomato paste
Do you know the benefits of buying from our company? Here are some examples:
- Brix, which is between 28 and 38 percent
- Use suitable barrels for export
- Use of new barrels and second batch according to customer’s request
- Use ordinary barrels for domestic use
- Preparation of paste from organic tomatoes
If you want to buy our products. Contact our sales manager for guidance.
Tomato paste trade with Brix 28-38%
In the trade of this product, there is a common term called Brix, which is usually requested with 38% to 28%. In the continuation of this section, we will examine and how to calculate it:
- To calculate brix, tomato paste should be diluted with water. If twelve percent is a solid, checking the concentration of tomato paste in brix different tomato paste indicates that as the percentage of brix increases, the error in calculating the concentration of tomato paste to The Bostovik style is on the rise.
- The data show that the amount of drying (except for water-insoluble adjectives) and its inability to reabsorb water will cause problems in calculating the concentration of the paste, especially in high brixes. In this study, the effect of the Brexit tomato paste variety and the temperature of the concentration measurement to determine the changes, the error of the Bostovik concentration meter and its preparation will be tested.
- The results show that the variety has no effect on the accuracy of the Bostwick method of measuring the concentration. But Brix put the tomato paste and the size of the heat effect on the accuracy of the concentration measurement in increasing the Bostwick concentration gauge error, especially in the Brix tomato paste.
- Research has shown that heating a dilute paste to forty-five degrees and then cooling it down can greatly reduce the error of calculating the concentration. Also, by using the regression relationship between brix tomato paste and temperature with Bostovik concentration, the exact amount of concentration can be obtained.