Selling tomato paste in bulk cheap in Asia for wholesalers is very economical. Because they receive their desired products at a very low price equal to the producers and deliver them to the final consumer at a higher price.
How to prepare tomato paste
- Tomato paste is a popular and important food seasoning around the world. Which is used as a coloring and flavoring in most foods such as stews, broth.
In addition to food seasoning, tomato paste is a raw material for many products, such as sauces and various canned goods.
Tomato, the main ingredient in tomato paste, fights radicals in the body that can cause cancer, premature aging and heart disease because of an antioxidant called lycopene. If tomato paste is prepared at home. It is healthier because it has no additives or preservatives.
- Wash the tomatoes clean. Then puree inside a food processor or meat grinder. So that there is no trace of tomato skin and seeds.
Place a large copper or enamel saucepan over low heat. And put the crushed tomatoes in it. And wait for it to boil and thicken.
While the tomatoes are thickening, you have to stir it from time to time. When the paste reaches the concentration of yogurt, add salt to it. To the extent that it is neither too salty nor too salty, if you want to make the paste firmer and thicker.
- You need to turn down the heat of the flame very much, and stir it constantly until the water evaporates completely. When the paste hardens, remove from the heat. And be sure to add salt at the end of cooking the tomato paste.
- After the paste has cooled, pour it into clean, dry jars and containers. Fill the containers to the brim with 4 fingers.
Then fill it with liquid oil or olive oil. And close it tightly with a cork. Store in a cool place or refrigerator.
Tomato paste in bulk
- Selling tomato paste in bulk or wholesale means selling in large volumes. Which is one of the components of the material supply chain. When a commodity is produced, large quantities are sold to wholesalers. Most wholesalers sell goods to retailers, who ultimately connect with end customers. Wholesale sales have the following features. The price is lower in wholesale. A lot of capital is needed. The competition in this area is low. The volume of exchange is high. The variety of product deals is limited. The area of operation is developed and sent to other cities.
- Wholesalers in the field of tomato paste, producers and best-selling brands are identified and then, by establishing contact with these producers, they buy tomato paste with any type of packaging that consumers in each region want in a very high volume and at a very low price. Bought and sold to end customers by calculating profit at a higher price and in part. Now these buyers are domestic or foreign.
Buy cheap tomato paste in Asia
- Wholesale or (wholesale) refers to the sale of goods to customers such as retailers, industries, and others in bulk and at low prices. In this type of business, goods are bought mainly from manufacturers at low prices and then sold in small quantities at higher prices. The wholesale price is lower because it has a lower profit margin. It takes a lot of capital to start a wholesale business. In wholesale, wholesalers place more emphasis on the quantity of goods.
- The sale of tomato paste is for people who are engaged in buying and selling. In other words, they play the role of mediator between producer and consumer. There are sales in all areas. But our discussion on this site is about tomato paste