Features of a standard tomato paste
In this article, we want to talk to you about the features of a standard tomato paste as well as its proper storage conditions. Which we will explain in the following. So stay tuned:
- The maximum salt used in tomato paste is defined in the standard of one and a half percent, of which half a percent is related to the natural salt of the tomato itself. Therefore, in the production of standard tomato paste, the least added salt is used. A good quality tomato paste should also be free of any preservatives or unauthorized additives, although it is not possible to check these items except in the laboratory.
- In the production of our tomato paste, no illegal preservatives and additives are used, and the proof of this is the sampling done by the relevant organs in the whole country, according to which the quality of our company’s tomato paste has been confirmed.
Tomato Paste Supplier Brix 36_38%
Tomato paste suppliers usually segment and produce their products based on the Brix index. Which usually has the highest purchase of 36_38%. Here is the definition of brix:
- Tomato paste brix indicates the firmness of the tomato paste. This percentage of concentration indicates this. For example, he poured a few tablespoons of tomato paste into the food and waited for the desired color and aroma. Tomato paste made at home is not measured with Brix tomato paste. Because the person who prepared it has based his taste and experience. To have a good concentration for your tomato paste.
- But in buying and selling industrial tomato paste, Brix tomato paste is very effective in quality and price. The standard inside the can is twenty-seven to twenty-nine. And below twenty percent is called diluted tomato paste. Brix is one of the main signs of quality tomato paste.
- The best tomato paste should be measured by standard brix methods.
- To calculate the brix of tomato paste, they should be diluted with water. If it is twelve percent solid, the examination of the concentration of tomato paste in the brix of different tomato paste shows that with increasing the percentage of brix, The Bostov style goes up.
How to store tomato paste in Namibia
- How to store tomato paste is one of the important points for better use of tomato paste. It occurs less frequently in everyday use. To consume a can or jar of tomato paste in cooking a meal completely. Therefore, we have to keep the rest of the tomato paste in certain conditions, because not observing the proper conditions can lead to mold. Follow this article. Get acquainted (gain, obtain) with present-day techniques that came from Tomato Paste.
- As we all know, they spoil if they are not stored properly. And in the case of tomatoes, one of the other factors that make it unusable. Oxidation of tomato paste is due to the presence of iron in it. Solutions used to preserve tomato paste. Very simple, but impressive and amazing
- Store tomato paste in the freezer
- Pour a thin layer of oil on the paste
- Store tomato paste in small, closed glass jars
- Use a clean spoon to remove the paste