Extraordinary tips on the effect of tomato paste for heart patients
In this article, we want to tell you about the wonderful effect of tomato paste on heart patients:
- Note 1: Some of these results indicate a significant relationship between increased lycopene levels and heart attack. Scientists involved hundreds of patients who had participated in long-term heart disease projects. They were compared with the results of another study in the same field. Participants recorded their diet plans based on the question of whether or not they regularly included tomatoes or tomato products in their diet. The results of this study showed that eating lycopene-containing foods regularly over an eleven-year period reduces the risk of coronary heart disease by 28%.
- Second point: the researchers stated this in their reports. Which are powerful antioxidants that protect against heart disease. But more focused studies are needed. To find out if this is a lycopene effect or something else that creates this immunity.
- Tip 3: This study confirms the inverse association between lycopene and the risk of cardiovascular disease, but further research is needed to determine whether lycopene or other tomato substances (as the richest source of lycopene) are the cause. it is needed.
- Tip 4: Last year, Finnish scientists found men with the lowest levels of lycopene in the body. More than 60% of them suffered from heart disease. Other recent research suggests that this popular fruit may even help relieve depression, while the long-term antioxidant properties of tomatoes have reduced the risk of prostate cancer in men.
Features of New Tomato Paste in Africa
A new tomato paste has been produced in Africa that has unique properties:
- Tomatoes reduce the risk of heart disease. But more research was needed to determine if this property was due to lycopene. Or there may be other factors. In a new study by scientists. This is what is said about the properties of tomatoes for the heart. Regular use of lycopene for many years can have a protective effect on the heart. After a decade of research and analysis of dietary data, they have achieved significant results in observing the effects of lycopene on the cardiovascular system. Recent studies on lycopene and heart disease have provided us with a variety of results.
- According to new research, the properties of tomatoes for the heart have received more attention than ever before. Tomato consumption can reduce the risk of heart disease by a quarter. Lycopene is an antioxidant that causes the red color of tomatoes, and like fruits, it is abundant in tomato paste, ketchup and pasta.
Sell tomato paste in Swatini
Swatini is located in South Africa with the royal capital of Lobamba. In this country, due to unfavorable weather conditions, less land is allocated for agriculture and tomato cultivation. But we have started to produce high quality tomato paste using the best type of imported tomatoes. You can contact our sales expert to prepare tomato paste without intermediaries.