Do you know The best seller of tomato paste bulk organic in Asia? When making bulk purchases from different brands, it is best to get them in BRICS food labs. Accordingly, the selling price of pastes are different. As a result, you should not be deceived by cheap prices or complain about high prices. Therefore, make your purchase in person from the best seller of tomato paste.
The best seller of tomato paste in Asia
To get acquainted with The best seller of tomato paste bulk organic in Asia, you must first get acquainted with organic tomato paste and its properties, because the best seller must sell the following products:
- Organic tomato paste is the first natural tomato paste made from organic tomatoes without toxins and chemical fertilizers and has been produced in the workshop in a traditional way. Also, this natural tomato paste does not contain any preservatives or unauthorized additives. Another advantage of natural tomato paste is that, unlike many home-made tomato paste, it is prepared in completely standard and hygienic conditions and has a healthy apple. Also, due to proper cooking and packaging in vacuum conditions, the shelf life and taste of organic tomato paste is excellent. From now on, you can safely use this natural and healthy tomato paste in your meals.
- This paste is one of the most important foods that you should have in the kitchen. In addition to the fact that natural tomato paste has the color and freshness of fresh tomatoes, all the properties of fresh tomatoes are present in this paste. Just one tablespoon of natural tomato paste is a great source of antioxidants and can provide 3 to 6 percent of your daily requirement of iron, potassium and B vitamins. In general, it can be said that not only the healing properties of organic tomato paste are not less than the healing properties of tomatoes, but in some cases even more.
- The difference between organic tomatoes and industrial tomatoes: Organic tomatoes, although smaller in size than industrial tomatoes, are nutritionally richer than farmed tomatoes. One of the most famous nutrients in tomatoes is lycopene, which creates the red color of tomatoes. Lycopene is a vital antioxidant that has anti-cancer activity. This compound is not made naturally in your body and you should get it from your diet. The natural amount of lycopene in organic tomatoes is higher than other fruits and vegetables. And the remarkable thing is that unlike other raw foods in which more heat destroys the nutritional value, the bioavailability of lycopene in tomatoes increases during cooking. According to recent studies, tomatoes grown to organic standards contain significantly higher phenols than tomatoes grown with agricultural chemicals. Organic tomatoes contain 55% more vitamin C and 139% higher phenols compared to grown tomatoes, and also have higher alanine aminolysis activity.
Nutritional value of organic bulk tomato paste
- Nature of tomato paste: For people who follow traditional medicine, it is very important to pay attention to the nature of different foods. The important point to note here is that although the nature of tomato paste is as cold as that of the tomato itself, it is much more balanced in terms of the degree of coldness than the tomato itself. The reason for the balanced nature of tomato paste compared to its raw material is the use of heat, which is used for cooking and dehydration of natural tomato paste.
- Nutritional value of tomato paste: One tablespoon of natural tomato paste has only 13 calories and is fat-free. This means that natural and organic tomato paste will not have much effect on weight gain and obesity. One tablespoon of tomato paste produces 244 units of vitamin A, so one of the properties of natural tomato paste is its positive effect on eye health, reproduction and fetal growth. Although the amount of vitamin C in tomato paste is less than fresh tomatoes, but still a tablespoon of it contains 3.5 mg of vitamin C, which can have a positive effect on the human immune system.
- Organic tomato paste is also a source of vitamin K and several types of B vitamins. Each tablespoon of natural and organic tomato paste contains 5 mg of iron, so one of the most important properties of natural tomato paste is its amazing effect on the function of red blood cells. One tablespoon of tomato paste also contains 162 mg of potassium, which can be very effective in regulating the amount of water and minerals in the body.